Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this guys a flog, but went onto his socials and saw he’s now Black & Native American?

I thought he was a proud aboriginal & now he’s claiming to be African American?
All Thomas ever has cared about is his social media & wants to be an Australian Chris Brown. If he continues this behaviour he’ll be on MAFS or im a celebrity come 2025.

These allegations should be going to police but where there’s smoke theirs fire.
Hopefully he’s done with that psycho mother, & pulls his ******* head in. he himself is a kid & should not be raising kids because their father is a deadbeat. It’s disgusting.
find something else to worry about

What do you mean “it’s a bit stalkery”?

How do you know he was at his sister's birthday the other day?

(I mean, I know, he shares this stuff, but I don't follow him on Insta)

How do you know he was at his sister's birthday the other day?

(I mean, I know, he shares this stuff, but I don't follow him on Insta)

My wife follows him on insta and he put up photos and a message of love from her bday celebration.

My wife thought I’d be interested as I don’t have any form of social media and I’m interested in all things Tarryn and told me.

So I’m just trying to work out if she’s slightly stalkery for viewing the public messages he puts on his socials, or I’m slightly stalkery for listening to what I’m told. Or maybe we are both slightly stalkery.

Self improvement has always been a motto of mine, so please clarify 🙏

They cannot do that.
No. Not as the rules stand, but the club has said prior to this he was on his last chance. Surely a suspension for say, lets call it "bringing the game into disrepute", would constitute that "last chance". The club would have to get rid of him or otherwise the use of the terminology "last chance", would be meaningless if ever the club needed to say that to someone else.

There are ways and means in a situation like this where his future at North, might become untenable and that opens the door.

find something else to worry about
Worth noting imo. His old bio tagged NMFC and expressed pride at his Aboriginality. I'll take that every day over some random emojis, no mention of the club that's stuck its neck out for him, and wannabe American crap.

Time for the shenanigans to cease. I eagerly await next week and hopefully an impending definitive answer

My wife follows him on insta and he put up photos and a message of love from her bday celebration.

My wife thought I’d be interested as I don’t have any form of social media and I’m interested in all things Tarryn and told me.

So I’m just trying to work out if she’s slightly stalkery for viewing the public messages he puts on his socials, or I’m slightly stalkery for listening to what I’m told. Or maybe we are both slightly stalkery.

Self improvement has always been a motto of mine, so please clarify 🙏

Out of interest, is your wife a big North fan?

yeah. Its sus as imo.

Unless they've gone to the cops as well but as people have mentioned Vic cops leak alot and would leak this imo.
He would of been interviewed and charged in a heart beat. The thing I have learned about coppers, if they have evidence, into an interview and charged with a summons. It would be listed in public info by magistrates registrar

No. Not as the rules stand, but the club has said prior to this he was on his last chance. Surely a suspension for say, lets call it "bringing the game into disrepute", would constitute that "last chance". The club would have to get rid of him or otherwise the use of the terminology "last chance", would be meaningless if ever the club needed to say that to someone else.

There are ways and means in a situation like this where his future at North, might become untenable and that opens the door.

I don't think the AFL wants him leaving us in disgrace tbh, certainly not with the Clarko stuff still live.

In fact, I think they're terrified of that outcome and actually its working to ouir benefit as long as want to keep Tarryn.

I don't know what was in the texts, or even if it was just texts, but The acurate one has enough runs on the board and it fits with Tarryn's previous so let's go with it.

We haven't stood him down yet. If the new stuff was real bad, the AFL would have ordered immediate stand down.

If we thought it was severe enough, we would stand him down ourselves.

We may yet stand him down, but the fact a few days have gone past and no stand downs shows its probably not terminal.

He would of been interviewed and charged in a heart beat. The thing I have learned about coppers, if they have evidence, into an interview and charged with a summons. It would be listed in public info by magistrates registrar

Last year they charged him with a few things that ended up getting tossed out.

The only one that stuck was the undeniable and factual driving stuff.

Make no mistake, the cops put targets on certain people's backs ... I reckon there's plenty who would love to bring him down, for a variety of reasons.

Get a pic or doesn't count.
Nah, but I'm not kidding. I'm on my way to Tassie for the weekend and he's heading somewhere on a separate flight.

Nah, but I'm not kidding. I'm on my way to Tassie for the weekend and he's heading somewhere on a separate flight.

Oh, I assumed he was heading to Tassie with you.

Well, doesn't look like on he's on any secret bail or anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was an accusation of throwing a lamp from memory - but even then not aimed directly at the alleged victim?

Coercive control most certainly exists and has been criminalised for a very good reason.

But what Tarryn is doing is nowhere near the threshold for that.

He's clearly an immature dick who has trouble processes his emotions, but he's now considered a serial domestic abuser when there's just no evidence for it.

And the cops went HARD looking for it.

Odd how keen they were to stick something, anything on the mouthy blackfulla who earns in a year what they do in nearly a decade.

And odd how the Herald Sun salivates over putting the scary black guy on the front page at every opportunity.

Same as how western suburbs cops couldn't wait to stick a rape charge on the big scary looking Sudanese dude Majak Daw.
It's certainly the case that their desperation to find a crime, ANY crime, resulted in them charging him for transgressing an AVO when he was at a shopping centre. Only problem was, the person he was not allowed to approach within 50 metres was not even in the shopping centre that day. That case got thrown out by the magistrate, rightfully.

Oh, I assumed he was heading to Tassie with you.

Well, doesn't look like on he's on any secret bail or anything.

That's what I was thinking originally because his family is Launceston way, but it looks like he's off to Sydney.

Yeah, that irony not lost on me.

During the whole Lindsay Thomas debacle I used to note that there's two kids of blackfullas in the AFL: scary guys and nice guys.

Daniel Wells was a classic nice non scary indigenous player ... hence he was a wizard capable of magic, albeit lazy and never worked hard enough

Lindsay Thomas is the scary looking type of indigenous player - he reminds white society an unconscious level that we had to fight an ugly war of extermination against guys looking exactly like him to get this land ... thus he's a thug, cheat, mentally unstable etc.

Tarryn started as the first type due to his emotional immaturity ... and didn't the lazy/doesn't work hard enough calls flow, on air and all ... but now he's grown into a big scary tattooed adult who mouthes off about how much he makes ... he's a violent thug etc etc.
The photographs and the facial expressions chosen to represent these players speaks volumes for the intentions of the newspaper editors.

It's certainly the case that their desperation to find a crime, ANY crime, resulted in them charging him for transgressing an AVO when he was at a shopping centre. Only problem was, the person he was not allowed to approach within 50 metres was not even in the shopping centre that day. That case got thrown out by the magistrate, rightfully.

To be fair to the cops, they treat every Aboriginal person who visits a shopping centre as a criminal.

The photographs and the facial expressions chosen to represent these players speaks volumes for the intentions of the newspaper editors.

There's a journalism masters thesis to be had on this - you'd use Adam Goodes transformation from beloved hero at competition lovechild team to snarling angry face of contemporary Australian subconscious racism as your key example.

She’s a me fan

That's what matters most.

I'm just interested in why she follows him. It's weird, I use lots of social media and I'm a North nuff, but I've never felt like following any players to the extent I know what they do day to day.

Todd Viney should have a Twitter account where he posts cryptic song lyrics and references to popular culture.

That's what matters most.

I'm just interested in why she follows him. It's weird, I use lots of social media and I'm a North nuff, but I've never felt like following any players to the extent I know what they do day to day.

Todd Viney should have a Twitter account where he posts cryptic song lyrics and references to popular culture.

She follows a few players from north. A few from other clubs.

I think most people in their 30’s follow celebrities on insta etc.

You seem to follow people on twitter judging from all the tweets you put up on the devils chess board thread. Like the one the other day about how Iran had attacked American bases in Iraq.

Maybe you should start following footballers rather than being a bit stalkery of incorrect people on twitter?

That's what I was thinking originally because his family is Launceston way, but it looks like he's off to Sydney.

Maybe he just likes bridges and opera houses and getting the airport train.

What’s your read or insight into the current situation? Going straight to an employer imo seems to be weaponising the allegations, I’m expecting them to be on the less serious side if anything?
On the surface this sounds like nothing more than an attempt to get him sacked.

He probably acted like a massive dick when they broke up, but the fact the individual didn’t take it to the police has woman scorned vibes.

Unless he is threatening physical harm, blackmail etc the individual should move on instead of trying to ruin someone’s career.

It probably isn’t the first and won’t be the last time that a messy breakup results in some harsh name calling or abuse.

I definitely don’t condone anything that is physical or threatening, but if this was the case surely the police are the first point of contact and not the AFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back