Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contracted for two years. No go home factor. If I were Brady I'd tell him in a polite way to shove it up his ass and make him play out his contract. Some of it will depend on his ability to change his mindset, but if he feels the same way in two years that he does now, I'd be shocked

I know I really have no right to be, but I'm ******* ropeable at the timing of the Clarkson allegations

Feeling a bit defeated at the moment. If he ends up working his way back into his 2021 form it would be hard to watch him playing for another club. On the plus side at least it's GC we would be dealing with, who have made some of the most horrendous trades in recent history, so we might actually get a good deal for him. Still, hope he stays, losing our pick one (the little pea heart traitor), Thomas, Clarko stuff, PP fails all in two weeks after the absolute disaster season we had before all this is just demoralizing and too much.
While not a surprise, TT would hurt the most. Just something about him. JHF might end up the better player, but TT looks the more talented to me and also has a way of lifting the club when he's up and about. The boys, including Cunners, seem to enjoy playing with him when he's fit and firing. Had a bad year but is All Australian potential and completely changes the onfield dynamic for North when he's in amongst it.

Hello

TT has been talking to GC for nearly 3 months now,and was leaning towards not coming.

With all the unpleasantness surrounding the coaching situation, his 'team' re-opened talks last week.

It's now up to TT himself.
What exactly does 'team' mean, and how can they open talks without TT already having committed.

Are we talking about his hangerons?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IF Tarryn Thomas does want out, it will be a devastating blow for NMFC. No sugar coating it.

To have our #1 pick want out means we can't rely on the draft to rebuild.
To have our #1 Tassie academy player want out means we can't rely on that avenue for talent either.

Really hope it's not true because it would be an enormously bitter pill to swallow.

For every Jason there will be a Will Phillips or Tommy Powell

To have our #1 Tassie academy player want out means we can't rely on that avenue for talent either.

If Tarryn wilfully goes to Gold Coast I am not sure his hearts in football as much as it is in nightlife.

I strongly believe we’d wind up with similar compensation for both.

IF Tarryn Thomas does want out, it will be a devastating blow for NMFC. No sugar coating it.

Really hope it's not true because it would be an enormously bitter pill to swallow.
Absolutely. I'm ok with JHF leaving, can live with that, but not TT. We've got to hold him to his contract, and back the club in to create an environment next year that allows him to perform and thrive.

Think everyone needs to calm a bit here - there is no sense in burning Thomas to the ground for what is for now nothing more than talk. Plenty of great North players have entertained advances before staying with the club. Just cool the jets a bit people.

Think everyone needs to calm a bit here - there is no sense in burning Thomas to the ground for what is for now nothing more than talk. Plenty of great North players have entertained advances before staying with the club. Just cool the jets a bit people.
Can you please name those "great players" you speak of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back