Past #26: Tarryn Thomas [Part II] - will honor his contract and play on at NMFC in 2024, so says the reality TV manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF Tarryn Thomas does want out, it will be a devastating blow for NMFC. No sugar coating it.

To have our #1 pick want out means we can't rely on the draft to rebuild.
To have our #1 Tassie academy player want out means we can't rely on that avenue for talent either.

Really hope it's not true because it would be an enormously bitter pill to swallow.
Yea it will be a bitter pill for sure but in case you havnt noticed judgement day has just came around. If he isnt commited may as well piss him off as well. Same goes for sleevo. You could say that circumstances have forced our hand.

The biggest problem is for every talented player that goes means we have to carry another spud for longer. Its frightening how much we still have to churn.

If TT wants out. We should be looking at pick 5 and 7 and Bowes for TT IF we can get Bowes interested in us. GC get TT to replace Rankine and Bowes salary of their books. We get Bowes pick 5 and 7. Win win for both. No more sooks.

Pick 1 ✔
Pick 3 ( Will Phillips )
Pick 5 ( G.C. ) for TT
Pick 7 + Bowes ( G.C. ) for TT
Pick 8 + player + future 1st ( Port ) for JHF

lm in 👍

TT can go get farked. We either get offered overs or he plays vfl the next 2 years.

We don’t even know if he wants a trade or not. It is a worry that Edmund mentioned it, but that was all. Just a quick mention and then all the articles and click bait was done off the back of that.

We don’t even know if he wants a trade or not. It is a worry that Edmund mentioned it, but that was all. Just a quick mention and then all the articles and click bait was done off the back of that.

Exactly. It was part of the early morning SEN lay in on us that started with Corn.

He’s gone to I think..

Can you please name those "great players" you speak of?
Goldstein for one entertained serious interest from what I understand at his peak before ultimately staying with us (for a shedload of cash mind you). You're kidding yourself if you don't think plenty of other North people haven't at least listened to offers or seen what interest is out there. If Thomas goes people can feel free to tee off if it makes them feel better, until then he's one of ours.

At this stage, I get the sense that the media are now going full bore to put doubt in our players’ heads. Our club is having to withstand a very difficult and unfair onslaught from a bunch of leeches. That could be just the effects of severe pessimism overtaking my psyche, I know. However, right now, our AFLW players are our only ray of light.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The fact that JHF and potentially TT will be off our list while blokes like Mahoney, Turner, Bonar, Walker, Bosenavalugi, Hall etc. remain makes me f***ing sick.

Throw in the high likelihood of Clarko not coaching us and I’ll be f***ed if anyone can still ‘look on the bright side’.

We can sugar coat all we want but fact is this club is in a dark, dark place.

The fact that JHF and potentially TT will be off our list while blokes like Mahoney, Turner, Bonar, Walker, Bosenavalugi, Hall etc. remain makes me f***ing sick.

Throw in the high likelihood of Clarko not coaching us and I’ll be f***ed if anyone can still ‘look on the bright side’.

We can sugar coat all we want but fact is this club is in a dark, dark place.
Nah mate, he'll be there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gone - Has engaged a buyers advocate on the Gold Coast to find a property for him.

Shattered!

Mighta just found an old book left behind by that bloke who just got the gig at Wanky Hill - 101 properties to buy before you're on your 3rd contract.

Atleast he was putting in the effort this off-season getting fit for his new club!

What a waste of talent. More upset by this than the JHF departure. The writing was in the wall when he sat in the VFL for the last month for being fat!

Our rebuild is starting again…

If any truth to this, I expect us to go the Xerri route.
Yep, this isn't like JHF who had bugger all bonds with the lads and only one year left.

Two years to go and has a bunch of mates here. Even if he really wants out it's probably still worth the roll of the dice holding onto him unless we got an absolutely fantastic offer.

Personally I want to know more from that poster earlier that said TT's 'team' had started talks back up with GC. I have more than a few suspicions.

Yep, this isn't like JHF who had bugger all bonds with the lads and only one year left.

Two years to go and has a bunch of mates here. Even if he really wants out it's probably still worth the roll of the dice holding onto him unless we got an absolutely fantastic offer.

Personally I want to know more from that poster earlier that said TT's 'team' had started talks back up with GC. I have more than a few suspicions.
There’s no way we trade him. Two years, means we can see how he goes with another year that wasn’t the nightmare of 2022, and he will still be contracted next trade period.

Literally would make zero sense to do it now.

nah, **** that, he's one you hold to his contract and say he's not available

he's been super happy here in the past and, sure, GC might have got in his ear when he's demoralised after the year the club's had, but a solid year next year where he plays good footy and he'll be happy again.

one thing i will say with this and the JHF stuff, it's clear that it was seriously ****ed and toxic at the club this year if players like TT is considering his options.

and so much of that is down to David Noble. He was the man who had the most responsibility for building a positive atmosphere and he complete shit the ****ing bed. We're seeing the fall out of his ineptitude properly now; that campaigner has potentially set us back a long way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back