Past #26: Tarryn Thomas - Roo until end '24

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This process will truly reveal those with strong character and those without.

I have plenty of question marks over this blokes physical competitiveness but looks like this isnt just isolated to his body.

We will be better off with these cowards out the joint I promise you.

It really depends on who's in his ear.

If it's Gold Coast, as I said, I don't really have an issue, as they have currency we can extract fair value.

If he nominates a finalist like Brisbane or Geelong, then I will be ropeable.

Would most people trade Thomas for Sheezel?

It's not a bad resolution if that eventuated.

This process will truly reveal those with strong character and those without.

I have plenty of question marks over this blokes physical competitiveness but looks like this isnt just isolated to his body.

We will be better off with these cowards out the joint I promise you.
Jeremy Cameron was weak as p!$$ for leaving GWS and see where that got him? Same with Prestia & Lynch.

If TT is committed, awesome, if he's not then we should ship him off.

I'm not sure why so many around here are so devastated at the potential loss of players whose hearts are not in it. If you want guys like JHF and TT to keep dishing out half-hearted performances wearing a North jumper then great, I don't. You need a team who all play their role and work together to win a flag, not individuals.

A player can have all the talent in the world but if their head and heart aren't in it, get rid of them and get some players in who give a s**t.

I'm not even suggesting TT's head and heart aren't in it - but if they're not and he wants to go, then I wouldn't stand in his way.
Yep, if you want to get on the bus, then get on the bus.

If you don't want on, step aside so those who want on the bus can get on.

Without any inside knowledge and knowing it could blow up in an instant but surely this is muckraking. Gold Coast are in the process of offloading a decent player and their only first rounder to sweeten it because they have no money to keep Rowell and Anderson - they have no assets worth our while (at this moment) and no cash to afford him.

Without any inside knowledge and knowing it could blow up in an instant but surely this is muckraking. Gold Coast are in the process of offloading a decent player and their only first rounder to sweeten it because they have no money to keep Rowell and Anderson - they have no assets worth our while (at this moment) and no cash to afford him.
They will have pick 5 from the Rankine trade

They are about to get Pick 5 for Rankine.

Hence why they are happy to unload Pick 7.

What about Pick 5, Pick 7 & Bowes (Full contract) for Thomas and a latter pick?

A Thomas trade request might certainly throw a spanner into the Bowes one if we make it known it's a requirement of the deal.

Jeremy Cameron was weak as p!$$ for leaving GWS and see where that got him? Same with Prestia & Lynch.
Bro at least all three were willing to stick it for a long period of time, take leadership positions before then up and going. The blokes gonna flake early into his career when acting like a complete child all season. Adios.

A Thomas trade request might certainly throw a spanner into the Bowes one if we make it known it's a requirement of the deal.
Pretty nice rebuild if we get 1,2, 5, 7 and Cooper Harvey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They will have pick 5 from the Rankine trade

It's why I said at this moment, that trade isn't done and Adelaide don't do anything easy. They're also easing their cap for a reason.

Of course, that offer you'd have to snap up but there's a crucial piece of that puzzle that probably doesn't want to play with us.

It's why I said at this moment, that trade isn't done and Adelaide don't do anything easy. They're also easing their cap for a reason.

Of course, that offer you'd have to snap up but there's a crucial piece of that puzzle that probably doesn't want to play with us.

Most journo's are running with the GC/Rankine one being a fairly easy one, with Adelaide willing to part with it.

Bowes at $800k a year is on more than Thomas, GC are chasing him, so must be able to accommodate him.

Can we force gold coast to treat with us on pick 7 with bowes for TT? 5 plus 7 and bowes for TT. I can do that

Most journo's are running with the GC/Rankine one being a fairly easy one, with Adelaide willing to part with it.

It's done when it's done. My main point is their cap.

My understanding was it was Tarryn that reached out to GC not the other way around

Alert not alarmed as the saying goes. But if it turns out he wants out, then he ain't shinboner material anyway. As noted by another poster, adversity doesn't breed character, it shows it. C' est la vie.

Hello Filthy I come in peace,
We will clear a significant amount of cap space this off season. Enough to target a best 22 player from another club, so IF we are chasing TT, we can definitely afford his wages and re-sign Rowell and Anderson.

I cbf reading previous pages (forgive me, the Clarko thread almost killed me). Has TT requested a trade?

Hello

TT has been talking to GC for nearly 3 months now,and was leaning towards not coming.

With all the unpleasantness surrounding the coaching situation, his 'team' re-opened talks last week.

It's now up to TT himself.

If we got 2 firsts and a player for both JHF and Thomas it would be 6 firsts in 2 years.

It would basically reset the list and we could cover all list holes.

If you could do 5,7+ Bowes for TT, along with 8 & R1 2023 + a Sinn/Bergman.

With a trade with GWS, you could walk away with:

3 (Cadman), 5 (Tsatas), 7 (Mackenzie) ,8 (Humphrey) ,12 (Busslinger) + Josh Sinn

2023 R1 (North) + 2023 R1 (Port)

With weight of numbers, that would be a huge result, but contingent on working two incredible deals to our favour.

Apart from the horrible implications of that post, congratulations to Grogg for outdoing GR in being first with the news.

GR must be asleep on the job. And I thought he never slept, what with running the NMFC and his family duties looking after his (at last count) 23 kids (more or less).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back