Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Longmire with that list would of at least gotten into another 1-2 GF's whatever happens then nobody knows.
Too many flaky players. Guys who want to get on the board but when their opponents get the ball slade off. Little or no effort. I don't know if anyone could have won a Premiership with that list. I think Fagan did well to have them up & about last year. But they went to the Big Battle & lost the Grail by less than a goal. Now they are scarred by it.

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Luke Jackson with the first goal of the game for the Dockers.

Enjoyed watching that ANZAC observance in Perth and it was well done. Good to see the drill commands of the flight/platoon bring back memories and chills, doesn't happen often these days.

Also good to see the Veterans standing between the players on both sides.

On the game, expecting the contest will be fierce. Hard to pick a winner, Freo just.

Cats getting all their winning out of the way

Take nothing away, still wouldn't back them for the flag, but then wtf do I know
In any case, about 4 weeks out from the finals, our guys need some intense weights and tackling sessions, rugby league style. Heeney, Rowie and Wicks can lead the way for the others. We can’t have another year of missing tackles on those barrel chested gorillas of Geelong !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pet peeve of mine but I hate when players are running into an open goal and they bang it about 50 rows up into the stands

For starters mate you haven't kicked goal of the year so don't be carrying on, and second don't be a prick to the people who have to collect that ball

Pet peeve of mine but I hate when players are running into an open goal and they bang it about 50 rows up into the stands

For starters mate you haven't kicked goal of the year so don't be carrying on, and second don't be a prick to the people who have to collect that ball
It's gotta be done when you've got a handy lead

Cody Weightman may have done his elbow again. Doesn't look good.

Dogs missing Liberatore and Weightman going off won't help them much (not sure if they will just jab him and get him back on?) Freo actually look like scoring this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back