NFL 2024 NFL Draft (April 25th-27th)

Will there be a Punter or Kicker taken day 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, what if?

What if they also don't?

Look at me covering the NFL 🚨
Norris isnt really a clickbait kind of guy, he is mates with Josh McCown and had Maye on to talk football earlier this year. Not saying hes been told what the Vikings are doing but has some links to make a somewhat educated guess.

Norris isnt really a clickbait kind of guy, he is mates with Josh McCown and had Maye on to talk football earlier this year. Not saying hes been told what the Vikings are doing but has some links to make a somewhat educated guess.

It's not really a shot at him personally, but the saturation of 'reporters' these days leads them to all do have to do it to different levels to maintain the interactions.

To the point where some of them try to distance themselves from it before saying something in the same post and then articulate and structure it in a way where it actually means nothing or very little.

It's not really a shot at him personally, but the saturation of 'reporters' these days leads them to all do have to do it to different levels to maintain the interactions.

To the point where some of them try to distance themselves from it before saying something in the same post and then articulate and structure it in a way where it actually means nothing or very little.
I get what youre saying, tweet without fully committing why dont you. better off owning something or saying nothing at all.

Beat writers and "reporters" dribble s**t for clicks because most of the time, there's no repercussions for being wrong.

Social media lunacy has become the reason I pay stuff all attention to almost everything pre-draft. Most of what's shared online is time wasting rubbish.

Beat writers and "reporters" dribble s**t for clicks because most of the time, there's no repercussions for being wrong.

Social media lunacy has become the reason I pay stuff all attention to almost everything pre-draft. Most of what's shared online is time wasting rubbish.

100% and it's only getting more and more devoid of any true value or reason with each new one jumping on board, without even bringing into the equation the increased power for automated content and the intentionally misleading.

It's all making these gaps between the Season, FA and draft etc. fairly unenjoyable haha. I might just need to start to detach more in between them haha.

If the Patriots pass on Daniels at 3 they will be more brainless than ever. Honestly let Washinton pick JJ and take the best one in Daniels

Arizona at 4 is the interesting one, do they go Marvin or trade out for capital and more asset no idea, personally take Marvin.

If the Patriots pass on Daniels at 3 they will be more brainless than ever. Honestly let Washinton pick JJ and take the best one in Daniels

Arizona at 4 is the interesting one, do they go Marvin or trade out for capital and more asset no idea, personally take Marvin.
They'll trade I think if what the Vikings can afford is offered. The difference between MHJ, Nabers and Odunze is not so great. but they might have to find a way to trade back up perhaps.

It wouldn't surprise if the Giants trade back if they thought they could still land Odunze.

Unless a QB the like falls in their lap, I can see my Giants trading back. Who knows if the interest in pick 6 is a strong as our GM hinted at, but for a team that has holes all over it (and possibly another at TE depending on what Waller does).

Unless a QB the like falls in their lap, I can see my Giants trading back. Who knows if the interest in pick 6 is a strong as our GM hinted at, but for a team that has holes all over it (and possibly another at TE depending on what Waller does).
I dont think we will pass on one of the top 3 WR or the highly rated TE at the top.
The Giants shouldnt get fancy with pick 6 IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jayden Daniels odds to be pick no 2 have come in drastically

Well he's the best one for me, this has Stroud all over it, I have kept asking why is Caleb that far ahead every time I watched Daniels he was better or the same. Just annoying he'll be at Washington

Daniels lack of self preservation is something i cant overlook. Tries to make every play and outside the pocket has a lack of awareness at times which is because he wants to make the play, but takes hits he shouldnt and can avoid by running out early or throwing it away.

I dont see anyone in this class thats a Stroud. I see more Anthony Richardson with Daniels.

Daniels lack of self preservation is something i cant overlook. Tries to make every play and outside the pocket has a lack of awareness at times which is because he wants to make the play, but takes hits he shouldnt and can avoid by running out early or throwing it away.

I dont see anyone in this class thats a Stroud. I see more Anthony Richardson with Daniels.

Fair point I guess, this year we have the perfect storm of 8 teams needing QB's at least lol

Back