List Mgmt. 2024 List Management 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

Zurhaar for me would depend upon if we believe we can get him disciplined and get the best out of him. IMO he has the talent but does he have the personality and work ethic

Zurhaar (at his best) supporting Charlie & Harry is an exciting prospect
Zurhaar is an upgrade on Martin. Much more durable and only turned 26. Can also play bursts in the middle.

Twomey reporting that clubs are starting to circle around Joel Jeffrey. I'm hoping that we're right up the front of the queue - exactly the type of player that would slot straight into our forward half.

Contracted until the end of 2028, so it'd probably take a bit of grunt to prise him out of GC - but of course we helped them out last year by taking Elijah off their hands and giving them points to get their academy boys :cool:

Twomey reporting that clubs are starting to circle around Joel Jeffrey. I'm hoping that we're right up the front of the queue - exactly the type of player that would slot straight into our forward half.

Contracted until the end of 2028, so it'd probably take a bit of grunt to prise him out of GC - but of course we helped them out last year by taking Elijah off their hands and giving them points to get their academy boys :cool:

Or they might do a Jack Bowes type deal to get him of the books

Always rated Jeffrey

I assume you’re comparing him to SOS and saying they are comparable on output, which i guess is subjective but as output increases so does price and to me it looks like you have to pay big $$$ for small gains.

Look at Jacks numbers, he’s fringe best 22, averages 12 touches and 0.7 goals, an increase of only 3 possessions and half a goal a game would put him in the top players in the league, the margins are really small is my main point.

Hayward has managed more goals than games played 6 out of 8 years at the Swans, Jack has never done it

I wouldn't compare Hayward to Jack unless Hayward had spent half the past 2 seasons playing backup ruck. Jack Martin would be a more comparable player but we have Elijah, Cunningham, Cottrell, Owies, Fog, Motlop, Moir coming through all occupying different variations on the role Hayward plays. We've got coverage in that spot and Hayward is a slight upgrade only. It's big money for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harris Andrews. Pre Agent.
He is a UFA next year.
They wont get as much from compensation next year than they would from a trade this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back