Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He had a huge BE going into this game. He'll drop another 25k. You can easily get him in next week.

Indeed.
100 today means down ~25k to 813k and a BE of 125 odd.
Geelong is a handy opposition to have, but can probably get him post-bye for 800k to play Hawks twice, Richmond, etc.
Very nice

Soligo disappointing, and may be a problem, despite a great role and lots of touches.
But Bont/English/Dale/Treloar etc. all unders so can't complain too much.

853/9

Tonight:
NWM Sinclair Steele RoMa Wilson Young Sharp (eek!!)
Nil in the other game
should be better without Rankin. He needs to start tackling more though. And looking active. And get more time on ground.

1192/13 could of been alot better Reid and Wilson rookies left

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Windhager to tag Serong? Sticking with Merrett trade in..bit worried about windhager and serongs scoring history on the saints

So watch him go 140
I dont think Windy does real tags anymore, just stand near him at stoppages I suspect. Might be Steele too, Steele ran with Tom Green earlier in the year

Indeed.
100 today means down ~25k to 813k and a BE of 125 odd.
Geelong is a handy opposition to have, but can probably get him post-bye for 800k to play Hawks twice, Richmond, etc.
Very nice
Hes got Port a couple weeks after the bye too, could even wait until the Port game

Soligo disappointing, and may be a problem, despite a great role and lots of touches.
But Bont/English/Dale/Treloar etc. all unders so can't complain too much.

853/9

Tonight:
NWM Sinclair Steele RoMa Wilson Young Sharp (eek!!)
Nil in the other game
Easy matchups in the next few weeks for Soligo and with no Rankine, he might get more CBAs.

Ah, didn't change my captain to L.Ryan as planned after English VC a no go. Hopefully not punished. Only really Martin and Sheez left for worthy Capt scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back