AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 1

Remove this Banner Ad

In 42 games, McNeil had kicked 3 goals once, and 2 goals three times.

In 37 games, West has kicked 3 goals once, and 2 goals three times.

They have only kicked multiples in the same game once, against West Coast in Rd 11, 2022.

West has only kicked one goal against Melbourne in his career, McNeil hasn't even kicked one (in two matches).

On exposed form, this doesn't have a snowflakes hope of getting up.

Which is exactly the kind of degenerate nonsense I am here for, I live for.

I'm on 2+/2+ and 3+/3+.

View attachment 1926322

mother of god shades GIF

Early leans

Cooper Sharman 5/18/91 for 2/3/4 SB. 2 goals in pre season, 2 in final last year, 2 last time he played Geelong, has kicked 4 in a game before, I’m assuming a lot of attention on King and that’s how Cal Brown got loose v Pies - too much focus on Greene & Hogan.

Logan McDonald 2.50/6.25/17/51 for 2/3/4/5 SB.

Wright & Langford 2/3/4/5 on B365 - assuming whichever one doesn’t get Sicily is a real good chance of a bag

Tailed Rachele - $51 for 4 & used SGM to get $91 for 5 on TAB, which was then boosted with multiplier to $109 odds

Early leans

Cooper Sharman 5/18/91 for 2/3/4 SB. 2 goals in pre season, 2 in final last year, 2 last time he played Geelong, has kicked 4 in a game before, I’m assuming a lot of attention on King and that’s how Cal Brown got loose v Pies - too much focus on Greene & Hogan.

Logan McDonald 2.50/6.25/17/51 for 2/3/4/5 SB.

Wright & Langford 2/3/4/5 on B365 - assuming whichever one doesn’t get Sicily is a real good chance of a bag

Tailed Rachele - $51 for 4 & used SGM to get $91 for 5 on TAB, which was then boosted with multiplier to $109 odds

tailed sugar sharman

I like your thinking. Only problem is that the Saints board seem to think he will play ruck / defense 🤷‍♂️

North line may be a play.

Think they will be a much more plucky team this year.

Getting lined more on what they were last year, than anything.
Nope, Getting that line because they are still very average and GWS are very good.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well he kicked 4.2 against the reigning premiers, what can he do against North Melbourne?

Brent Daniels
3+ $4
4+ $10
5+ $21
6+ $67

Pointsbet

He kicked 2 in the praccy match against the sun's in about 50% game time.
See how he goes

Nick Watson 4+ Gl @ $46
Blake Hardwick 15+ Disp @ $1.55
Jayden Laverde 15+ Disp @ $1.66

$101 with a bet return. $118 with a power up.

Really should have done it on any leg fails, but had used that up already. So went std 3-leg bet return, max bet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back