List Mgmt. 2022 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really interesting with all the Freo players we are or may be interested in and Bell being rumoured as a potential for our CEO role. Freo board would want that decision asap.

Can't have him negotiating trades with us at the same time being interviewed for the CEO role.
Where was Belly mentioned as a possible CEO for us?

Edit: just read reply above. Thanks.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Lol, if you think people were shitty at Rawlings for giving up a future second for CCJ, imagine giving up pick 1 for an uncontracted Logue!
Don’t think for one second, if Rawlings did that trade, Saintly wouldnt be in here in a matter of weeks calling for him to be sacked

awkward dumb and dumber GIF

Last edited:
Whilst not as bad as the Pick 1 for Hill, Clark & Long, this is a good contender for runner up worst trade proposition in this thread! Welcome back Saintly!!

Thank you.

I welcome your comments as a North fanatic and I have never said I am right.

I enjoy being part of the North community and if most want me gone I will go.

Ralph’s article mentions attaining Logue with our PSD1. I still think it’s a pipe dream but we all know pipe dreams do sometimes happen around here. In fact I had my own Caro moment recently, I thought getting Clarko was a pipe dream.
I think the PSD is just our negotiation tool for Logue and/or Bruhn, in case the other team gets a bit unreasonable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let St Kilda wallow in their mess they made when they gave up the world for Brad Hill who they over valued even when they poached him from Freo. There's no way to get him cheap enough not to impact our salary cap down the road and for a nothing pick. I'm glad Clarkson is the sort of guy that retains holds over some players even after they've played for two other clubs but for a luxury he's not a luxury, we need to go and make our own Brad Hill and keep our powder dry for finishing products in a year or so. He's 29, not 25.

This year needs to be about good prospect younger players (Logue, Bruhn, Clark for example as those links) and anyone 27 upwards needs to be cheap foot soldier meat-shields, role players and if one or two are about in a finals tilt then good for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back