T20I 2021 T20 World Cup - Australia v Bangladesh 4 Nov 2021 9pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Ashes will be fun. Both teams are going to have 8 wickets in hand by the second over every innings
There is something fun about watching two deeply flawed sporting sides playing against each other. The Ashes will be entertaining, if nothing else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perfect performance from Aus. Exactly what was required to get them back into favourtism for that 2nd spot.

Bangladesh were pathetic. Scotland beating them in the first round makes alot more sense viewing their Super 12 performances. They should have expectations to be much better than this.

Perfect performance from Aus. Exactly what was required to get them back into favourtism for that 2nd spot.

Bangladesh were pathetic. Scotland beating them in the first round makes alot more sense viewing their Super 12 performances. They should have expectations to be much better than this.

They have 1 decent bat/bowler and he’s injured. It’s paper thin aside from Shakib

An absolute belting from start to finish but go back through the thread and you wouldn't think it.
I saw they were 5-30 so I thought I'd check out this thread....sounded like they were 2-100 off 5 overs going by this thread.

Then the first over of our innings it was utter despair at how slow they were going and finch is shit

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back