Discussion 2020 Fixture discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasnt the AFL website disappeared up its arse this season? whoever thinks it is a good layout and medium for delivering stuff is a fair dinkum moron... each year they find ways to make it worse but its going to be pushed hard to go further backwards next year.

Hasnt the AFL website disappeared up its arse this season? whoever thinks it is a good layout and medium for delivering stuff is a fair dinkum moron... each year they find ways to make it worse but its going to be pushed hard to go further backwards next year.
None of the club websites are anygood ....in fact they're all shit and hard to navigate

Why do each clubs sites have to be clones of each other .....how about a little individual flair

I basically NEVER use the AFL website as it's so bad.

All I use it for is for the ap on my phone for news update alerts and I usually read the article elsewhere.

The new teams page is shocking and very glitchy

Might though encourage more trading for the top, high average players over spending extra money on bench cover?

Gaff better start getting to work in the next 2 weeks. Can't believe his average has dropped after 90 considering his fast start. Has Pies and Cats coming up before his bye so it won't be easy. I really need his average to get to 90 though considering his price tag.

I also have Cripps who has slowed down after a good start to the year. Has North this week followed by Hawks, so the opportunity is there for him to get his average to 80-85 before his bye.

Finally Brayshaw, this one will hurt because right now he is 15 points better than his average but he started the year horribly. Also has Cats and Pies before his bye so it won't be easy for him to increase his average of 70 from here.

Also have Gibbons and Pittonet with the bye but they should be traded out before then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you happy with averages being used ?
It's not really ideal, but probably the fairest solution given the ****ed up fixture. Best 18 just heavily screws people with more players from certain teams. Particularly given we don't really have any time to cater for it.

The best 18 approach really screwed me in SC for that Mel/Ess game.

It's not really ideal, but probably the fairest solution given the f’ed up fixture. Best 18 just heavily screws people with more players from certain teams. Particularly given we don't really have any time to cater for it.

+1 here

Still would have preferred averages being used mid round, as no-one could take advantage of the situation .....not getting any score, even allowing for best 18 ...was wrong

I went from 33rd overall in Supercoach to 8,000 and change because of that decision. At least in AFL Fantasy I was able to hold my position. Players with Melbourne and Essendon premiums were killed.

Is that in the spirit of the game though ....that's the counter argument

No I meant in general. Players who average more are better than those that don't.

Sorry, just a bad joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back