Toast 10,000 threads strong, 300K posts!

Remove this Banner Ad

Well we've reached another milestone on the Dees board, we have now crossed the threshold of 300k posts.

If only we knew who it was.

I came here when I wanted to know about Judd happenings... I feel a bandwagoner but this site prob had the best info consistently of what was happening, this was before twitter clearly came to the fore, granted I jumped on that boat early... not ashamed to say it :D now too many beliebers etc but this is detracting from my point...

Lots of good people since I have been here... No doubt I talk to a lot of you on twitter still :)

It'd have to be Wonna wouldn't it?

Depends if you mean overall or just on the Melbourne board. Last time I checked I still had him beaten overall but that was a while back ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Inflated figure due to ridiculous amounts of gifs and videos :p Wonaeamirri33

About 5% of our tally might be me ;)

Haven't been doing much lately outside of our game days and SFA with the Roys though. Been away from the main board & SRP for weeks and haven't really posted on the Bay for a while either.

Work's steadily increasing, so chances are I won't have room for much outside of here and the SFA from now on. Got some promising new ideas in mind for our board next year though, on top of the usual match stuff.

Yep, over 7k on you mate. Think I passed you early on last year.

And a certain Bay mod whose name begins with an 'F' is rather... displeased about my rep count also
QeuQzYv.gif

12.6k and 890k.

Only 2.6k threads for almost 600k posts, very economical.

Must’ve started a thread for every random thought we had back in the day.

12.6k and 890k.

Only 2.6k threads for almost 600k posts, very economical.

Must’ve started a thread for every random thought we had back in the day.
I must say, I'm a big fan of merging threads and keeping the board tidy.

Sorry, Headless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back