Review Autopsy Thread - Hawks vs Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Chew the game over here. This is the thread for it.

outonalimb.jpg

I feel like Rene Russo when Tom Berenger wins the world championship in the hit movie Major League!! So many emotions!!

Go Indians. Ooops - I mean Hawks!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Extremely pleased with our attitude at the moment, we getting use winning those close ones which is great for supporters of our great game, but as a passionate hawks supporter, please can we just smash someone so i can enjoy my beers.

I seriously thought we were gone, and that if we finally going to drop a close game that it would be against the Dogs. When that 50 was paid against Buddy and they goaled, holy crap!!

I just can't express how bloody fantastic our last QTR's have been in these close games. We were horrible previously in the year, now we just manage to find something more when the game is in the line and just pressure, pressure, pressure. Beautifully lead by Mitchell and Hodge, and on queue they both kick crucial goals when it counts.

Man I can take all these close games in a row!!!!! Brillant!

Re: Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Bulldogs

If there is any consitency with the MRP Ryan Griffen should get at least a week for elbowing mitchell with a raised elbow while badly attempting to bump while MItchell had possession (therefore he had the opportunity to tackle but chose not to).

Brian Lake two weeks (at least 1) for Striking Buddy Franklin off the ball.

If that doesn't happen a please explain needs tobe issued by all fans of football.

"Great Game bad umpiring they make me angry but I am trying not to think about it" Bruce Macavaney.

Tough game will take a bit out of them.

Umpires weren't nice to us, but we still won. Really, Clarkson put the gun to the team and we beat the Dogs at their own game. Played our own game, much like they did. We out-ran them in the last quarter and made more opportunities. Hall was a non-event.

Hard game, next week Cats. Brownie back, probly WhiteX too. Cats are a bit vulnerable just now.

Apparently it's their home game at the G. Bring it on. We'll take you.

Griffen 1 week or reprimand for negligent high contact on Mitchell? and Lake 2 weeks (or 1 with early plea) for striking off the ball? I hope so... such a cheap shot by Lake.

double post as my reply to last thread was merged... sorry fellas.

Haven't seen anyone dominate a game like Luke Hodge did tonight in a very long time. He is almost as magnificent as Ben Stratton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back