Remove this Banner Ad

wicksy

Cancelled
Feb 23, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Clippers, Daniel Ricciardo Racing
I'm sick of sifting through 800 threads after a loss so please do all venting here.....

For me, I have never been so GUTTED, SHATTERED & ****N ANGRY in my whole entire life.

That second half effort, when the Saints were 2, very good players down, was disgraceful. I'm sure the goal kicking will be a focus but that was mainly in the 3rd quarter. The biggest problem is the last quarter when we were very much in the game and just went to water....

Davis ... PISS OFF! I'm sick of hearing about how good you are!!! I would much rather have players that actually have a crack!

Malthouse.... You did nothing to cover the two ruckmen in the last quarter! Why the **** not!?

[/VENT]

We would have won had we kicked straight that being my main gripe about tonight, in saying that

Learn how to kick the ****ing ball you ****ing useless ********s, those ****ing ********ing saints have done it again the ****ing game was ours to win and we ****en kicked like a piece of ****ing shit **** **** shit you ****ing dumb *****

We would have won had we kicked straight that being my main gripe about tonight, in saying that

Learn how to kick the ****ing ball you ****ing useless ********s, those ****ing ********ing saints have done it again the ****ing game was ours to win and we ****en kicked like a piece of ****ing shit **** **** shit you ****ing dumb *****

Mate, I totally agree.....
What a spineless, heartless performance!

We let the game slide.

4 - 17, f**k me dead! With no Riewoldt, and 2 players down on the bench. F**k me dead!

We dominated that match, and let it slip.

F***ing bulls***. we have all the ball, best player went off he whole game, we cant kick for shit. if we play like this every week we are a massive threat BUT WTF is wrong with our kicking. we deserved this tonight. unbelieveable.

Thanks for creating this.

I'll try to contain myself a little...

Forward line... forward line is a joke. In fact, it's not a joke... it doesn't even exist. Atrocious, abysmal, deplorable, woeful, horrendous... they are words that come to mind. Productive, creative, consistent, reliable... they are just pipe dreams for our forward line.

We need to get rid of the dead weight, our ball use is horrendous.

Oh FWIW, Didak wasn't bad tonight considering he had Jones on him [the best tagger going around]. Was quite good with his tackles and worked hard to get the ball... actually went in a few times too.

But **** this side pisses me off sometimes, what a ****ing joke of an effort in the second half. We got served by a wounded ****ing side that is just light years better than us, we are meant to be ****ing closing the gap by recruiting established players and sacrificing the last un-****ing-compromised draft before the ****ing Gold Coast. **** it.

4 goals
17 points
4 out of bounds on the full

Has to be some sort of record in the modern game?

I will keep this short won't be singling out individuals as there are just too many to list.

As an overall performance, THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING AND TERRIBLE. The game was there for the taking and the pies just melted away. I could find more gutsy and passionate creatures on the bottom of a swamp then at Collingwood right now. Only a very few can put up their hand and say they gave 100%. LEARN TO KICK STRAIGHT!

Losing a lot of faith in players I have loved so much over the years.

Didak, will never be the superstar we hoped. Too soft
Davis, FFS he is starting to pick up some bad habits. Big diver. And what is with skirting past the ball trying to pick it up one handedly but many times he misses it and just ends up running past the ball.. Put your whole body in it man

Cloke, tries hard. But no skill..

I'm starting to fall in love with some new players though. If only Thomas had a bigger body size, his endeavour, running, and courage is brilliant. Love the little guy.

Pendlebury is class but needs to start dominating games.

What are you doing, Nathan Buckley?
What can he do?

Mick selects, what? One genuine big forward (who barely spends any time deep in the forward line), and we STILL play slowly down the wings and kick it long to nobody.

What's the point in having no big forwards in the side and kicking it long into the 50? What does he expect to happen?

Anyway, Fraser dead set needs to go. Offers absolutely nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Brown played an awful game. Has been poor all season, needs to be dropped.

Dawes needs to be given a go.

Also, not a fan of Lockyer anywhere that isn't down forward now. Should be kept up there.

Anyway, I'll say I've said for god knows how long on here. With Malthouse coaching us, we won't be winning a flag. Not the way he has us playing.

Ha ha you dominated shite .....Davis , Didak , Thomas ...lol Clowns :D

You know what.... If we said anything like this on your board we'd be red carded.... I've just reported your post and suggested our mods do the same.

Good luck for the rest of the year without your captain! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** up Middo. You beat us, big deal, you'll go nowhere without your captain.

Smiddaz... spot on. Fraser and Brown can **** off after tonight. Dawes must play, not because he is tearing up the VFL or the track, but because it's something different... and quite frankly anything different would be good right about now.

Report whatever , tiddle taddle ..lol
We win without Nick ....team effort Champ ..hate how someone can say dominate but we win ?

More scoring shots, more inside 50s. You obviously had more disposals because you chip it around the backline, but we dominated play tonight, you just converted and capitalised FAR better.

What are you doing, Nathan Buckley?

Wasn't going to say anything because I'm pissed but really you cant blame him its the game plan going around the boundary Takes to long to get it in there

Ha ha you dominated shite .....Davis , Didak , Thomas ...lol Clowns :D

I hope the mods don't delete the above quoted post, because it just shows the example that is set by the intelligence of St Kilda supporters.

The Saint haven't had a legitimate injured player for three years of any note. And they got nothing out of it. No premiership - just one big sooky choke. I mean leading at every change in a grand final and losing. That says a lot about a club.

St Kilda will not win a premiership before 2050.

We dominated the game, we had the following...
* more scoring shots
* more clearances
* kept the "all conquering" St Kilda forward line to 10 goals

we lost the game by kicking ourselves out of it. It really isn't that hard to kick a ****ing straight ball from 40 metres is it? The gap between the posts is ****ing 6.4 metres. This has cost us this game. This, one day, will cost us a grand final... Although you could say it already has (9.12 in 2002). ****ing fix it. Practice it. Don't drop people that can kick straight. Don't play the other one that doesn't miss in the back half (Lockyer).

The game plan worked defensively. Our ineptness to capitalise cost us four points. I hope Dawes and Anthony have blinders tomorrow.

We have no key forwards who can be relied on. None. That is extremely worrying.

Anthony - Fantastic shot but can't take a contested mark to save his life

Cloke - Can take a mark but is the worst shot for goal in the side

Dawes - Probably looking like our best option right now but considering most don't even think he can make it at AFL level so far that isn't great.

Rusling - Can't stay fit.

You wouldn't count on ANY of them to boot more than a single lucky goal in any given game. We're boned.

Kicked the game away in the third. St.Fail is a good side(shit blokes). Against a good side, you need to take your chances. We didn't. That was the difference. The sooner we can capitalise on our good play the better. St.Fail was alway going to make a charge. Looks pretty bad when the charge comes and you are 4.14.

On another note, Friggen Reewolt or whatever f**** up presti's night by not letting him smash him all night. F******* sook. Boohoo my hammy hurts. Have a sook you clown. Now all we'll hear is how under strength the Aints were. They might as well have started without woltsookgirl. Presti is a gun and would have subdued him all game (with some help...)

F*** i hate the Aints.

Next is the Dawks i think. Hate them too. Trying to be more hated than us. We'll show em. GO PIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. ****EN HELL!!!!

I'm not as angry as I thought, because I thought we put up a good contest and matched the saints in most areas except scoring.

With this said, it was a low scoring game, but if we converted even half of those points that we got, we would have won comfortably. This needs ot be fixed, because this innaccuracy is costing us.

I love being right.

As I said before my ban, we are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off the true top 4 of St.Kilda, Hawthorn, Bulldogs and Geelong.

Tonight just highlighted it.

Paul Roos pulled off the biggest scam in AFL history in the Jolly deal, he's useless.

McCarthy; more scraps for Buckley to throw out.

The Malthouse game plan - let's just play into St.Kilda's hands by trying to pinpoint a forward amongst 4 on 1 contests.

WHY NOT GET THE PLAYERS TO FOLLOW THEIR MEN INTO THE F**CKING FORWARD LINE YOU DINOSAUR USELESS COACH?!?

At least then you give your team a 50/50 chance of getting posession as opposed ot kicking CONSTANTLY to a 3 on 1 or 4 on 1 contest every time.

And GOD FORBID we do some goal kicking practise because these precious treasures might what? Strain their hammies if they do WHAT THEY'RE PAID TO DO?

Hurry up and finish 9th and quit Malthouse so Buckley can come in and clean up the shit you've left behind.

I hope the mods don't delete the above quoted post, because it just shows the example that is set by the intelligence of St Kilda supporters.

No it doesn't. It shows the intelligence of one particular idiot supporter.

Kicked the game away in the third. St.Fail is a good side(shit blokes). Against a good side, you need to take your chances. We didn't. That was the difference. The sooner we can capitalise on our good play the better. St.Fail was alway going to make a charge. Looks pretty bad when the charge comes and you are 4.14.

On another note, Friggen Reewolt or whatever f**** up presti's night by not letting him smash him all night. F******* sook. Boohoo my hammy hurts. Have a sook you clown. Now all we'll hear is how under strength the Aints were. They might as well have started without woltsookgirl. Presti is a gun and would have subdued him all game (with some help...)

F*** i hate the Aints.

Next is the Dawks i think. Hate them too. Trying to be more hated than us. We'll show em. GO PIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. ****EN HELL!!!!

What a ****n stupid post mate!!!
You're about 15-16 aren't you....

Remove this Banner Ad

The Venting Thread - Do it here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back