Player Watch Josh Rachele - Re-Signed to End of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

The squibs were bad but I was upset at him in the 3rd quarter when he kicked his goal. At the game live and Ned was all alone by himself in the goal square and rachele goes for goal himself from 30 out.

If that's tex he passes that on 9 times out of 10. I don't think Racheles a team player unfortunately
One of the most selfish players I think we've had.

He's not without talent and a pretty good kick for goal but when he's within 55m, 9/10 he's not even looking to pass it.

Not his best last quarter, he will come good ,too much talent , will be a star when he heads back to Victoria.

Plenty of poor players to be dropped before him

Not his best last quarter, he will come good ,too much talent , will be a star when he heads back to Victoria.

Plenty of poor players to be dropped before him
You can’t drop your head twice in the last quarter of a close contest.

That’s completely unacceptable and has to be dropped. It’s for his own good. The season is shot so might as well be taught a hard lesson.

Fancy giving it to opposition supporters one week and the next week showing the AFL world you’re a scaredy cat. Shocking.

You can’t drop your head twice in the last quarter of a close contest.

That’s completely unacceptable and has to be dropped. It’s for his own good. The season is shot so might as well be taught a hard lesson.

Fancy giving it to opposition supporters one week and the next week showing the AFL world you’re a scaredy cat. Shocking.
Completely disagree

Dropping Rachele for making those mistakes sets the standard that some players will be punished for mistakes while others will be backed in. It's a horrible double standard to hold him accountable while Brodie Smith for example (who had to apologise for playing so badly) gets away with it.

If we drop him for that his confidence will be shot and when he returns he'll be playing on edge terrified of making a mistake. He should be backed in and given another chance, only dropped after several poor games

Completely disagree

Dropping Rachele for making those mistakes sets the standard that some players will be punished for mistakes while others will be backed in. It's a horrible double standard to hold him accountable while Brodie Smith for example (who had to apologise for playing so badly) gets away with it.

If we drop him for that his confidence will be shot and when he returns he'll be playing on edge terrified of making a mistake. He should be backed in and given another chance, only dropped after several poor games
They weren’t mistakes. They weren’t missed kicks. They were 2 gutless pieces of play because he was afraid of getting hurt, of putting his body on the line when there was no one ****ing there!!

They weren’t mistakes. They weren’t missed kicks. They were 2 gutless pieces of play because he was afraid of getting hurt, of putting his body on the line when there was no one ******* there!!
I don't think he squibbed it at all, he just misjudged the flight of the ball. Especially the second one be would have known he was in space. The pressure got to him, he flubbed it

Adelaide desperately need midfielders and back flankers that can use the ball by foot. This will bring rachele and fogarty into the game. They both work hard to find space inside 50 but our ball users are rubbish besides Dawson and hinge

I don't think he squibbed it at all, he just misjudged the flight of the ball. Especially the second one be would have known he was in space. The pressure got to him, he flubbed it
What the ****?

They were obvious squibs.

I love Rash but geez, he will wish that vision accidentally gets permanently destroyed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re not serious? He heard imaginary footsteps

Yes I'm serious.

In the first one he was running back but never looked backwards, he totally misjudged it and had to go up one handed to even touch the ball. His eyes were on the ball the whole time. Never looked back

In the second instance he was was stationary and the ball was kicked over his head, he misjudged it and didn't take a step or two back to adjust. He was expecting the perfect kick and it wasn't

Yes I'm serious.

In the first one he was running back but never looked backwards, he totally misjudged it and had to go up one handed to even touch the ball. His eyes were on the ball the whole time. Never looked back

In the second instance he was was stationary and the ball was kicked over his head, he misjudged it and didn't take a step or two back to adjust. He was expecting the perfect kick and it wasn't
See Ya Wave GIF by GritTV

Yes I'm serious.

He didn’t need to look back. He shat his pants and ended up trying to spoil an imaginary player. The kick was perfect.

The second pass was almost perfect. Any player worth their salt jumps in the air and takes an easy uncontested mark. The entire crowd turned on him.

He shat himself, and you’d need to have rose coloured glasses on to think otherwise.

Yes I'm serious.

Yeah, two misjudges….

He didn’t need to look back. He shat his pants and ended up trying to spoil an imaginary player. The kick was perfect.

The second pass was almost perfect. Any player worth their salt jumps in the air and takes an easy uncontested mark. The entire crowd turned on him.

He shat himself, and you’d need to have rose coloured glasses on to think otherwise.
Nope. I rewatched it literally just then.

He wasn't spoiling the first one at all, he tapped the ball down because he barely got a fingertip to it. He was in completely the wrong position to mark it at the fall of the ball. I think it ended up hitting the side of his hand at full reach

The second one he was literally stationary and the ball was kicked, at best, to him at full stretch to mark above his head. He was in slightly the wrong position and didn't adjust. You can clearly see he was expecting to take it cleanly where he was standing and it didn't quite get to him

Not to mention the fact that the first squib directly led to Essendon kicking the winning goal, instead of us having a shot on goal.

He wasn't spoiling the first one at all, he tapped the ball down because he barely got a fingertip to it.

The second one he was literally stationary and the ball was kicked, at best, to him at full stretch to mark above his head. He was in slightly the wrong position and didn't adjust. You can clearly see he was expecting to take it cleanly where he was standing and it didn't quite get to him
The first one was kicked perfectly to him. He barely got a fingertip to it because he heard footsteps instead of marking the ball. You’re making a fool of yourself. Nobody agrees with you. Nobody.

Rachele flew from the side with his eye on the ball using one arm this year not knowing Walker was leading to the same ball.
I wonder if he would’ve used two arms if he wasn’t so concerned with what might be coming behind him…

He wasn't spoiling the first one at all, he tapped the ball down because he barely got a fingertip to it. He was in completely the wrong position to mark it at the fall of the ball. I think it ended up hitting the side of his hand at full reach

And so have I, he did not go hard at either contest. Both he was clear but he got spooked because he didn’t know what was behind him and piked it. Would you accept those efforts from McHenry?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back