Things that look better with hindsight than the Nicks re-signing

Remove this Banner Ad

1. She has no thoughts of her own. She’s a puppett

2. When has she ever visited china or India?

1. Ah yes, of course a 21 year is not capable of having their own thoughts.... Also who gives a heck, her message is literally echoed by experts in the field and anyone with half a brain.

2. Relevance?

Some people think footy is a matter of life and death.

It’s much more important than that.
Yeah that may seem true enough sometimes... and I know people want an escape from the serious stuff...

But a dose of cold reality doesn't hurt sometimes. More so with me dealing with more deluded American "friends"

On a serious note.. this is truly a first world problem.

A glance over toward Ukraine or the (truly forever ****ed up) hellhole that is the middle east should put a little of it in perspective. Or the growing train wreck that is the USA,or to a slightly lesser extent, the UK...

We can joke about this as much as we like, but we do live in a relative utopia. We can bitch about how bad this is, but if you want to drag world issues as to what looks better and worse compared to this... I can think of a lot that is worse right now.
Basing the western economy on the war machine......

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Greta has no logic.
Her basic logic is that as a species humans consume too many resources.

We all want "things" and use the resources on this planet to meet this need regardless of the actual global ecological system.

Which is why we will never fix or even meaningfully reverse Climate Change.

We will just adapt. Paper straws instead of plastic....

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

On a serious note.. this is truly a first world problem.

A glance over toward Ukraine or the (truly forever ****ed up) hellhole that is the middle east should put a little of it in perspective. Or the growing train wreck that is the USA,or to a slightly lesser extent, the UK...

We can joke about this as much as we like, but we do live in a relative utopia. We can bitch about how bad this is, but if you want to drag world issues as to what looks better and worse compared to this... I can think of a lot that is worse right now.

To be brutal, all of any of our problems in Australia are really insignificant in the overall scheme of things.

We may go on about our political parties blah, blah, blah and how shitty our governments are blah, blah, blah but we are one of only a few countries in history to never have a civil war on its shores.

We are at the arse end of the world, when it does eventually all go to s**t, we will be the last ones standing (well I might be 6 foot under but you know what I mean).

Some people think footy is a matter of life and death.

It’s much more important than that.

Well it is if you follow the Power - you don’t have a job, you don’t own a house, you spend your welfare check on smokes and grog, you are not sure your kids who are on meth are yours, your brother is in the slammer, you can’t afford a dentist to fix your teeth and you wife has the face like the back of a bus.

Footy is all they have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back