Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 1 - Blues v Tigers Thurs March 14th 7:30pm AEDT (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 62 66.0%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Soft lynch front on made up by the ridiculous one against balta

Cripps throw and the tdk 50 (or 65) were poor calls
It's almost as if bad calls were made against both sides.

Gotta admit, good contested game of footy, blues shoulda won by at least 5 goals but.
I dont really get that logic, if the Tigers keep just one not even both of their KPDs on the field tonight we probably win, so not sure how the Blues should have won by 30+

That was my tip pregame but the game was a lot more competitive than I thought it would be

I mean congratulations and all to the Blues, when it comes to just falling over the line against a team roundly tipped to finish bottom 4 and down to two on the bench for a half of football thanks mostly to the umpires, you truly are second to none.

Thanks mate.

If your club learned to fall over the line rather than crumble under the slightest bit of pressure, you might one day win a final.

As a neutral at the game tonight, I thought Carlton got the rub of the green on a few crucial occasions. Having said that, they should have won by more than they did. In the end, they were lucky to escape with the win. They inexplicably didn’t put the Tigers away in the last.

I mean congratulations and all to the Blues, when it comes to just falling over the line against a team roundly tipped to finish bottom 4 and down to two on the bench for a half of football thanks mostly to the umpires, you truly are second to none.
Bombers supporter talking s**t

Win a finals game first then come back

Flog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont really get that logic, if the Tigers keep just one not even both of their KPDs on the field tonight we probably win, so not sure how the Blues should have won by 30+

That was my tip pregame but the game was a lot more competitive than I thought it would be
Carlton were starting to get a stranglehold (and kept missing) even before Gibscus got injured.

Richmond aren't gonna finish bottom four.

Lol aren't you a salty one.

Have your ordered that 20th birthday anniversary cake yet mate?;)

As a neutral at the game tonight, I thought Carlton got the rub of the green on a few crucial occasions. Having said that, they should have won by more than they did. In the end, they were lucky to escape with the win. They inexplicably didn’t put the Tigers away in the last.
Good job we have a nice percentage booster against your mob after the bye then ;)

Back