Official Match Thread SEASON 37 ROUND 1: FIGHTING FURIES vs MOUNT BULLER DEMONS @ RFCTIGERARMY'S HIPPODROME

Which team will win?

• Fighting Furies

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Mount Buller Demons

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • I just want to post funny gifs

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I hate this place and I'm a masochist

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sweet FA Road Trips S37R01 - Snow Dome to hippodrome

That's right I'm finally back in Sweet Municipality to make local trip vids. No more rural coverage for a while. Here is one of six quick flights depicting the Round 1 clashes of Season 37. Shown in this video: Snow Dome, Los Carraras Shopping Complex, Sweet River, Dun Lop Stadium, Sweet CBD (including the Camel Cavern bar ( DemurePrincess ) in Guns Towers ( Callums_Guns ), the hippodrome.

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is just now kicking off into its 37th season.

Links:
[Sweet FA Subforum] | [Bigfooty Minecraft Servers] | [World of Sweet Playlist on Youtube] | [SweetFA+]

That's right I'm finally back in Sweet Municipality to make local trip vids. No more rural coverage for a while. Here is one of six quick flights depicting the Round 1 clashes of Season 37. Shown in this video: Snow Dome, Los Carraras Shopping Complex, Sweet River, Dun Lop Stadium, Sweet CBD (including the Camel Cavern bar ( DemurePrincess ) in Guns Towers ( Callums_Guns ), the hippodrome.

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is just now kicking off into its 37th season.

Links:
[Sweet FA Subforum] | [Bigfooty Minecraft Servers] | [World of Sweet Playlist on Youtube] | [SweetFA+]

I love these videos. Thanks Mobbs!

Links:

And that's just the smell!

Have a wonderful day, my Buller comrades. May our chat become more entertaining than it already is!
Whats on for today mogs?

I'm puttering around at home

Whats on for today mogs?

The off season has been fun and games, mate. Today, it's running around getting the bills paid, sorting out stuff with my phone provider and getting ready for the influx of visitors we're going to have during Fringe season. Oh, and a friend of my youngest is living with us now as they've come out of a messy relationship and have nowhere else to go.

I've got a line rehearsal this evening too. Should be fun.

Whats on for today mogs?

Robin Williams Dancing GIF by STARZ

Yes woo is exactly right but you won’t be saying that after we win!

Um, have you forgotten who you're playing? We're on our constant quest for spoon ignominy! When you win, we'll be "Wooing" the loudest!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back