Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - Fighting Furies v Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Pixar Sleeping GIF by Disney+

I only just woke up. Now I need some bacon. And coffee.

Far too early. I got up at 2pm (but, wasn't in bed till 5:30am, so there's that I guess).

Night game, hope the Furies have spent some of the admin assistance package on upgrading their lights

Unfortunately the money got bet on a bad greyhound. I thought the overweight, three-legged one was due for a win...

Unfortunately the money got bet on a bad greyhound. I thought the overweight, three-legged one was due for a win...
Amateur mistake, should have transferred the funds into an anonymous Cayman Islands account in your internet name like a certain captain that I know of *

*allegedly

Sounds like you're almost as tired as North Melbourne's game plan.

I shouldn't have laughed at that, given how the Hawks are going...

The benefit of going to a concert last night was not seeing that travesty unfold. I checked the score in between bands and realised that my fear of missing our first win of the season was not only unfounded, but irrational on every level.

Amateur mistake, should have transferred the funds into an anonymous Cayman Islands account in your internet name like a certain captain that I know of *

*allegedly

I need a signed copy of your book; "How to rort the Sweet FA: A Study of the League's Captains Who Could Afford to Retire in Comfort."

The benefit of going to a concert last night was not seeing that travesty unfold. I checked the score in between bands and realised that my fear of missing our first win of the season was not only unfounded, but irrational on every level.
You got another concert tonight?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least you've got 4 reasonably recent premiership videos to watch - I kinda wouldn't mind a companion for 2004, but that ain't happening until we get rid of Minibus Hinkley.

At least you've got 4 reasonably recent premiership videos to watch - I kinda wouldn't mind a companion for 2004, but that ain't happening until we get rid of Minibus Hinkley.

I only have 3 even more recent ones to cry in to 🙃

What if you won one with HInkley?

Just imagine him standing there holding up the cup.

You would love that wouldn't you.

What if you won one with HInkley?

Just imagine him standing there holding up the cup.

You would love that wouldn't you.
Of course I would. But I just can't envisage how a game plan that's failed 11 years in a row can suddenly magically come together in year 12 - I'd be very happy to be wrong.

Of course I would. But I just can't envisage how a game plan that's failed 11 years in a row can suddenly magically come together in year 12 - I'd be very happy to be wrong.

Wasn't that almost everyone's approach to studying in Year 12?

Wasn't that almost everyone's approach to studying in Year 12?
In year 12, we had a bloke called Mark, who was a bit of a genius. We all cheated off Mark's homework - until the day the teacher smelled a rat.......he received 23 homework papers from Mark :).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back