Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - Fighting Furies v Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d have given the world record holder for hide and seek a shake. 😂

The last time I’d had a legitimate reason to be there was Season 19, but I’d had access illegitimately prior to that too. Honestly, I only ever actually checked the board though if there was something specifically relevant to my interests.

HoF board got me back by not granting my access for a good length of time. I thought the board was one big inside joke until I discovered it existed. 😂
Oh, yeah. HoF board, I should checking there sometime.

Watched the first episode yesterday. I'm sceptical about video game movies/shows but it seems decent so far.

I've only seen good reviews so far, so am looking forward to it. I'm hoping to get through 2-3 this weekend (am out tomorrow night for a big one, so won't have any time then) 😀

They have supplied way too many mail-order brides to dirty old Aussie men

I actually just walked past an example of this. Looked to be a 30 year age gap.

the kid mero crying GIF by Desus & Mero

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jackster83, watched the first 2 eps last night. Am loving it, they've really nailed the aesthetic.

Highlight was the guy wiping his dick on the curtains after sex; it's a reference to an old joke which I'm sure philreich has used plenty of variations of.

jackster83, watched the first 2 eps last night. Am loving it, they've really nailed the aesthetic.

Highlight was the guy wiping his dick on the curtains after sex; it's a reference to an old joke which I'm sure philreich has used plenty of variations of.
I loved the VATS style special effects during the gunfight in the market town.

The only dick joke I know is about the guy who says his boss doesn't like it when he calls him Dick - mainly because his name is Steve :).

The only dick joke I know is about the guy who says his boss doesn't like it when he calls him Dick - mainly because his name is Steve :).

The joke as it goes is there's three guys (normally it specifies different ethnicities, the last one always being a stereotypically "dumb" one, but we'll skip this aspect for obvious reasons), each boasting about how they please their wives. The first guy says when he kisses her a certain way, she jumps three feet off the bed. The second guy says when he licks his wife in a certain way, she jumps five feet off the bed. The third guy says, "that's nothing, when we've finished making love I wipe my dick on the curtains and she hits the roof!"

Good evening Furies & Swamprats. Tomorrow is match day! This game will be posted at around 8pm SFA time (WST) tomorrow night. Bring on Sunday Night Qooty. And best wishes to both teams.
Best wishes to both teams
omgfridge James Colorado
jackster83 BloodySwan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back