Multiplat Grand Theft Auto VI - Coming 2025, Trailer in Post #195

Remove this Banner Ad

Some dickhead Tucker Carlson/Jimmy Dore guest.

He actually seems to have fallen/intentionally spread a tweet with the Israeli flag edited into V, and implies it's' from the VI trailer, and this has worked up a lot of Middle easterners/Muslims in the comments

That explains why when I googled his name it came up with stuff saying he's a serial pusher of misinformation. Surprised he hasn't been banned.

Who the * is Jackson Hinkle lols

“I was offered to be in GTA VI”… “I was disgusted by the trailer”… “so I told Rockstar to heck off.” It would certainly be a first for someone to be offered a role in one of the biggest releases in the home stretch of development. 😂

Imagine being an adult and still looking for attention. I feel sad for people that crave it.

“I was offered to be in GTA VI”… “I was disgusted by the trailer”… “so I told Rockstar to * off.” It would certainly be a first for someone to be offered a role in one of the biggest releases in the home stretch of development. 😂

Imagine being an adult and still looking for attention. I feel sad for people that crave it.
Not sure God would be too happy with his language either! Even we can't say heck on big footy.

Not sure God would be too happy with his language either! Even we can't say * on big footy.

I am on a different forum when swear words filter into “horsefeathers” for some reason. Until I wrote ”clusterheck” and it didn’t use the filter. I chuckled.

I personally don’t know why I just posted that story. Sorry. :(

I am on a different forum when swear words filter into “horsefeathers” for some reason. Until I wrote ”cluster*” and it didn’t use the filter. I chuckled.

I personally don’t know why I just posted that story. Sorry. :(

Because of BigFooty I always have a chuckle whenever I hear somebody say campaign or campaigner.

That explains why when I googled his name it came up with stuff saying he's a serial pusher of misinformation. Surprised he hasn't been banned.

They just unbanned Thomas Sewell, the Melbourne neo nazi yesterday, who immediately tweeted his love of Hitler. Jackson sure as hell isn't losing his account anytime soon when the standards are so low.

Last edited:
Because of BigFooty I always have a chuckle whenever I hear somebody say campaign or campaigner.

It certainly helps to be quicker and more efficient when you’re on the politics board and can just type out the four letter C bomb rather than a long-ish word like campaign. No one will know the difference. :p

Bit of a safe spot really.

"Who can we make fun of this time?"

"Who CAN'T we make fun of?"

"Well it's no longer PC to make fun of anyone based on age, race, gender, religion, ethnicity, sexuality, wealth, education or nationality."

"What's left?"

"Social media?"

"Done"
Nice imaginary conversation and scenario you made up there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a shame you can't experience the original anymore. The sound track has been massacred and was a huge part of what made the game so great.

It's a shame you can't experience the original anymore. The sound track has been massacred and was a huge part of what made the game so great.

I still associate some songs with GTA games to this day. Anytime I hear the intro to Alice in Chains - Them Bones I'm transported straight back. I guess that's one down side of licensing lengths and our always online society now. Once the license expires a single update and you've lost the tunes.

Niko had a more movie like human story. Immigrant fleeing from war coming to NY and realising things there are shitty in their own way. Definitely felt more real life to me.

Michael, Trevor and Franklin just felt like they just existed to get you through the game

Niko is way more iconic than Michael and Franklin. Trevor was the clear standout from V.

None of them hold a candle to the big guy though
Oh No Wow GIF by Rockstar Games

I still associate some songs with GTA games to this day. Anytime I hear the intro to Alice in Chains - Them Bones I'm transported straight back. I guess that's one down side of licensing lengths and our always online society now. Once the license expires a single update and you've lost the tunes.

Running Down a Dream and Young Turks always make me think of GTA San Andreas - specifically flying over the desert

Running Down a Dream and Young Turks always make me think of GTA San Andreas - specifically flying over the desert
Video Killed the Radio Star riding through Vice City.

Looks like you'll switch between playing two protagonists a male and a female, or the female will be the lead main.

Early rumours seem to be true, you can play as either character but the female will be the main story.

The owner of X literally said he couldn't play GTAV because it made you shoot at cops.

It's as bad as telegram and Rumble now.

Last edited:
The owner of X literally said he couldn't play GTAV because ot made you shoot at cops.

It's as bad as telegram and Rumble now.
Weird logic, you can shoot at anyone and everything. Think the only thing the series has lacked is children?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back