List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: will update if ppl happy for this to sticky

Ok starting the hit list of names mentioned in any rumour as linked to us for 2023 trade period.
  • Mac Andrew
  • Hunter Clark
  • Zac Fisher
  • Sam Flanders
  • Mitch Georgiades
  • Liam Henry
  • Dougal Howard
  • Lewis Melican
  • Jack Silvagni
  • Dylan Stephens
  • Adam Tomlinson

Last edited:
North Give: 16, 39, 53, F2 (2658 Points)
North Get: 4 (2034 points)

Sydney Give: 22, 31 (1451 Points)
Sydney Get: 16 (1067 points)

GCS Give: 4 (2034 Points)
GCS Get: 22, 31, 53, F2 (2596 Points)

Gives us Picks 2, Pick 3, Pick 4 and Sanders
2, 3, 5

Genuinely strange decision. Not that choosing us would've been any less strange though tbf

Not that strange when you think Ross the boss is his ex-coach and obviously has a good relationship with him. He also is great mates with Brad Hill. Apparently was a big part of the decision. Would’ve looked good in the blue and white but we can’t get them all unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not that strange when you think Ross the boss is his ex-coach and obviously has a good relationship with him. He also is great mates with Brad Hill. Apparently was a big part of the decision. Would’ve looked good in the blue and white but we can’t get them all unfortunately.

Ross was gone before Henry was drafted. I doubt Ross had much to do with their academy.

Nah, there was no overlap there. Ross was sacked in August 2019, Henry was drafted a few months later. Hill thing makes sense though

Not sure how you've reached that last conclusion
I don't know if it's true or not but I could see an argument if you don't think that their current list has premiership upside and our list could be loaded with potential after this draft.

LDU, Larkey, Thomas, Sheezel, Wardlaw, George, McKercher, Curtin, Sanders as potential A grade talent.

Then some best 22 quality guys like Zurhaar, Simpkin, Scott and Logue. Along with some high potential guys like Goater, Ford, Comben, Phillips etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back