List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Curtis goes well.
Wardlaw was a great swap for JHF bailing.
Powell is a good player.
Duursma, McKercher, Comben, Goater, Ford all look like they will be good pickups, in time, and have shown a bit at AFL level.

We've gotten a few good 2nd rounders from 2017 to 2021. Firsts all either left or busts.

However, from 2022 onwards look good.

Good morning gents.

The consensus on our board is that if Hardwick leaves, and pretty much all the reliable ITK's say that's very unlikely, he will go to a team challenging for the Flag.

However Harry Morrison is a player who would love to work with Clarkson again. They get on well.

A good solid winger, who will put his head over the ball, back into a pack, and fly the flag - something your excellent young kids need.

Played nearly 100 games, and will be 26 next season.

Averages 16 disposals, 5 marks and 3 tackles per game. Good for 15 - 20 goals over the season.

He will absolutely run the wing all day.

Harry is good sauce, he will fight all game, and will be an excellent on-field mentor for your kids.

Be sad to see him go, but the ITK's suggest this might be happening.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Good morning gents.

The consensus on our board is that if Hardwick leaves, and pretty much all the reliable ITK's say that's very unlikely, he will go to a team challenging for the Flag.

However Harry Morrison is a player who would love to work with Clarkson again. They get on well.

A good solid winger, who will put his head over the ball, back into a pack, and fly the flag - something your excellent young kids need.

Averages 16 disposals, 5 marks and 3 tackles per game. Good for 15 - 20 goals over the season.

Harry is good sauce, he will fight all game, and will be an excellent on-field mentor for your kids.

Harry Morrison?…..pffft no thanks

Good morning gents.

Straight swap for Liam Shiels?

Gee Toby Bedford would have made sense as a pick up wouldn't he? I remember at the time he was leaving the Dees thinking he would be perfect for us and completely gettable. How we manage to miss that one?

Gee Toby Bedford would have made sense as a pick up wouldn't he? I remember at the time he was leaving the Dees thinking he would be perfect for us and completely gettable. How we manage to miss that one?
"North or GWS, Toby, which team would you like to play for?"

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While I am here on the cans Jesse Hogan would of been handy! Between Jesse and Toby cost GWS picks 44 and 54 FFS.

While I am here on the cans Jesse Hogan would have been handy! Between Jesse and Toby cost GWS picks 44 and 54 FFS.
I bet 17 other clubs are thinking how in the hell did we let Nick Larkey get to pick 73 and Cam Zurhaar to a rookie..

Works both ways.

Togs 5, lions 40 in 1st q. Got this sinking feeling that tigs might slip past us in an awkward position of pick 2. If that's the case then we should split it into 2 picks in 10s to get Whitlock brothers.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

It would appear not.

Short of kidnapping them, what do you do?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Worth It Netflix GIF by Blown Away

I remember thinking wouldn't it be nice if Jeremy Cameron had come to us. For the draft capital with Will Phillips I just never saw him making it and GWS would have probably done the trade for a pick 3 wouldn't they?

Imagine the difference he would have made to our team.

And I also though that Tyson Stengle would have been a great pick up for us too, I just don't know what our recruiting and list management team have been thinking.

I remember thinking wouldn't it be nice if Jeremy Cameron had come to us. For the draft capital with Will Phillips I just never saw him making it and GWS would have probably done the trade for a pick 3 wouldn't they?

Imagine the difference he would have made to our team.

And I also though that Tyson Stengle would have been a great pick up for us too, I just don't know what our recruiting and list management team have been thinking.

Cameron would be an amazing addition to any team. He is elite. Not sure we were ever remotely in the hunt for him though. GWS would've demanded more than pick 3. Probably our first two picks in that draft.

Stengle and Tarryn together might have finished both of their careers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back