List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: will update if ppl happy for this to sticky

Ok starting the hit list of names mentioned in any rumour as linked to us for 2023 trade period.
  • Mac Andrew
  • Hunter Clark
  • Zac Fisher
  • Sam Flanders
  • Mitch Georgiades
  • Liam Henry
  • Dougal Howard
  • Lewis Melican
  • Jack Silvagni
  • Dylan Stephens
  • Adam Tomlinson

Last edited:
there aren’t any good key forwards left on the open market this offseason, but in terms of those OOC in 2024, there are a few worth spending stupid godfather offer money on:
Ben King
Aaron Naughton
JUH

Maybe Cadman

One of the Dogs talls will get shaken loose.

This hilariously reads like Bard thought McKay would give him mates rates because he's such a nice bloke.

Now realizing that Ben would definitely prefer to go to a finals team like Sydney, * are gonna have to really open up the chequebook to convince him to come over.
Bard was Bens only coach who never played him at North. Why would he want Bard to be his coach again.

$$$$$$$$$$$ heal all wounds.
This but also probably twisting it to making Ben feel grateful that he wasn't played because it helped him grow into the great player that he is today, or some manipulative angle like that.

Then get his manager in his ear, reinforcing it.

North Give: 16, 39, 53, F2 (2658 Points)
North Get: 4 (2034 points)

Sydney Give: 22, 31 (1451 Points)
Sydney Get: 16 (1067 points)

GCS Give: 4 (2034 Points)
GCS Get: 22, 31, 53, F2 (2596 Points)

Gives us Picks 2, Pick 3, Pick 4 and Sanders
GC would need the same amount of list spots free as the amount of picks they are using to bundle up matched bids I believe.

Carlton’s 6 of the top 8 possession getters were from other clubs
Can’t really fathom why freo didn’t want Acres - he never stops running and puts his body on the line
Becoming more obvious he was so cheap because he was so desperate to get out rather than Freo not wanting him 🤷🏼‍♂️

GC would need the same amount of list spots free as the amount of picks they are using to bundle up matched bids I believe.

I dont think thats possible is it? that would mean if they need 7 picks in the draft to get the points for the 3 academy players then they would need to pick up 4 players via SSP? I dont think thats right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont think thats possible is it? that would mean if they need 7 picks in the draft to get the points for the 3 academy players then they would need to pick up 4 players via SSP? I dont think thats right
If they have list spots they have draft picks don’t they? They obviously just keep getting pushed back into later rounds each pick, but they could be successive picks albeit different rounds if everyone else has passed?

If they have list spots they have draft picks don’t they? They obviously just keep getting pushed back into later rounds each pick, but they could be successive picks albeit different rounds if everyone else has passed?

No i dont think so.

There's actually no way that can be right because it would restrict trading.

They will most likely need to get a minimum of 7 picks in together to get the points for the three bids. They wont need to delist 7 players before hand to marry up the list spots.

Becoming more obvious he was so cheap because he was so desperate to get out rather than Freo not wanting him 🤷🏼‍♂️
Think it mainly came down to $ similar to Logue for us, his last Freo offer very low from memory
He got a very nice one to come across from saints then Freo tried to lowball the next one

No i dont think so.

There's actually no way that can be right because it would restrict trading.

They will most likely need to get a minimum of 7 picks in together to get the points for the three bids. They wont need to delist 7 players before hand to marry up the list spots.
I’ll have to refresh myself on the rules but I was almost positive you needed a list position free to be able to utilise a pick/have a pick.

North Give: 16, 39, 53, F2 (2658 Points)
North Get: 4 (2034 points)

Sydney Give: 22, 31 (1451 Points)
Sydney Get: 16 (1067 points)

GCS Give: 4 (2034 Points)
GCS Get: 22, 31, 53, F2 (2596 Points)

Gives us Picks 2, Pick 3, Pick 4 and Sanders

And how we going to get in fisher, stephens, Clark etc? These aren't going to be big picks but still need prob 3 if not 4 of the picks you have just traded away

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We have one of the top key forwards in the comp. Another would be nice but we don't necessarily need to break the bank to bring in a star. Just a reliable CHF and marking target up the line would be a big difference.
Bring back Jarrad Waite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back