Werewolf Tag List - Updated August 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I have an idea - not sure if done previously.

The theme is SFA. We use current and former SFA players as the roles. It would surely be maddeningly confusing but also a heap of fun.

“I vote Chipmunk because he’s pretending to be GUH while I think he’s actually Jmoo wan” 😂

The theme is SFA. We use current and former SFA players as the roles. It would surely be maddeningly confusing but also a heap of fun.

“I vote Chipmunk because he’s pretending to be GUH while I think he’s actually Jmoo wan” 😂
Never heard of any of them tbh

Pretty sure I did this in one of the first ever werewolf games, that’s why we have flogs as they are normally called masons, the Jobe , I had a killer beez and not sure what else, it would have been 6-7 years ago now

I think my second game i played was this (Boyd Club vs Brunches maybe) and not only was it super-confusing, it made me feel completely on the outer as I didn't understand any of the in-jokes. It was still fun though.

Pretty sure I did this in one of the first ever werewolf games, that’s why we have flogs as they are normally called masons, the Jobe , I had a killer beez and not sure what else, it would have been 6-7 years ago now
Wolves = Wereboncer
Vampires = Wise Guy Sampire
Seer = MobbenSeer
Vigilante = Juggilante
KillerBeez
Doctor = Chief Guardian
Flogs
Fake Seer = The Jobe

The tag list has been updated, everyone who no is longer active here has been removed and everyone who played recent games has been added.
Anyone who wants to be added or removed just ask.

I suggest game mods tag 5 at a time, and fresh tags not just copy and paste, or I can tag players for you with unlimited tags at sign up and when your game starts…just ask if you want help.
Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rather than having this buried in the Game Discussion thread, I'll have it as easy as possible to access. Will update as new players join up.

Edit: If you want tags to work don’t cut and paste, do the tags from scratch in groups of 5 or ask someone with super tagging powers to help you out.
Cut and paste won’t work because the list has been edited multiple times.
I’m happy to help with multi tags, Wosh.

Not Werewolf but take a look. The more active the players, the better this game will run. So if you're looking to just join 1-2 times a day, then it won't be as fun for everyone else.
3KZ is Football
Allikat
AM7
Barrybran
BEaston
boncer34
Bovo
burningdwarf
Chipmunk
croweater 41
CursingFijian
damicky