Prediction Changes for Collingwood - Rd 19

Remove this Banner Ad

haddaway-what-is-love-1.gif

Looks as if Woodcock has survived. Nothing against the kid but i honestly don't know what he brings to the team.
Woodcock is interesting and I expressed the view that after the St Kilda game he is worthwhile investing in. Still young and only played 10 games. Getting to more contests, and if he kicked better for goal, we would have a different view. Creating the opportunities. By no means the worst on the day. Maintaining the output is his biggest challenge I feel.

Unpopular opinion but I don’t think Mayes is a good choice as sub. I think a higher intensity player like McEntee is a better pick - Hartlett would be ideal in the role as we get closer to finals.

Mayes seems to struggle with the pace of the game when he comes on. His goal against Sydney was an awesome moment but if Lloyd had held a simple mark we would have all been lamenting how easily Mayes was pushed out of that contest.

All depends how they play Marshall on whether he scores goals. Marshall scoring or not scoring goals is not the sole determinant. He is in the team and I will back him.
Marshall should be judged on score involvements. Thats his role.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh Lienert poor bugger. His height and run makes us a better team. Put your head down and work hard to get back champ

I must admit I don’t understand Ken’s dislike for the lad

You’d think if Hartlett, Orazio and Robbie get back in before finals (with no more injuries touch wood)- Bonner and Woodcock, and probably Ladhams will be the ones out anyway - so whether Lienert plays or not now probs doesn’t matter.

Edit/ and Motlop

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If McKenzie is on Tohill, my money house is on McKenzie.
No offence to Tohill, I hope he has a good career in the AFL, I just don't believe it will be in this game.

McKenzie will play on De Goey and make him his bitch for a second time, just like he made a second King brother his bitch last week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back