Betstar Champions Cup Om season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see both Michael Newton and Michael Bordignon have been reported. That is huge news. If they were to get 2 weeks each (just saying) and they lost the first final to Raiders would their abscence possibly make Yarra or Lavi favourite against them in week two?

I see both Michael Newton and Michael Bordignon have been reported. That is huge news. If they were to get 2 weeks each (just saying) and they lost the first final to Raiders would their abscence possibly make Yarra or Lavi favourite against them in week two?
If they both go then Wang have a free hit at Raiders.

Craig Evans, Jamie Anderson, Dylan Van Berlo, Matt Grossman and Ben Douthie to all come back in against Raiders.

Mat Suckling could be available for Yarra/Lavi semi final if they lose, or Albury if they manage to get over the top of Raiders.

Will be a boost for nth reserves who play wang I believe with 2 playing going up

Wang will either get three back if Bordignon and Newton go, or they will get five back... with the potential to even have suckling test his hamstring in the twos...

North Albury could possibly select Shaun Mannagh as well if VFL games don't count towards senior games played which would be interesting.

Have a look at 2 mins 10 seconds into the second quarter and judge the Bordingnon one yourself. Seems to win the ball in the contest(but we know I have no shame in being biased towards Wang). Can understand why it's being looked at but that same action has never been a suspension in O&M.
Newton to memory was paid as holding the ball, a bizarre whack at an umpires reputation to say they got the call that wrong.

Leslie also finished off his career in class, stepping on a Corowa rutherglen players back, after receiving a free kick 20 minutes into the 2nd quarter.

Have a look at 2 mins 10 seconds into the second quarter and judge the Bordingnon one yourself. Seems to win the ball in the contest(but we know I have no shame in being biased towards Wang). Can understand why it's being looked at but that same action has never been a suspension in O&M.
Newton to memory was paid as holding the ball, a bizarre whack at an umpires reputation to say they got the call that wrong.

Tough decision for the board. Newtons shouldn't of happened, recieved a free kick and slammed him very, very late. However Cobain was fine. Bortingnons is a tough one, some could argue he went the ball, and some could argue he went the player. However Will Nolan had to be stretchered off the ground.

If they both go then Wang have a free hit at Raiders.

Craig Evans, Jamie Anderson, Dylan Van Berlo, Matt Grossman and Ben Douthie to all come back in against Raiders.

Mat Suckling could be available for Yarra/Lavi semi final if they lose, or Albury if they manage to get over the top of Raiders.

Tribunal tonight? ??

he made head high contact, which resulted in will snapping a tooth, he doesnt win the ball as he takes his eyes completely off it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yarra supporters would be enjoying watching their two new recruits on television tonight. Both will be massive ins. Hearing Adam Prior to Holbrook, Panthers have signed Tom Yensch as his replacement. Two Raiders stars leaving and Douthie playing EDFL. Albury will lose some of their kids- King to Uni, Duryea and another youngster that escapes my mind both off to Uni in Melbourne next year.

Yarra supporters would be enjoying watching their two new recruits on television tonight. Both will be massive ins. Hearing Adam Prior to Holbrook, Panthers have signed Tom Yensch as his replacement. Two Raiders stars leaving and Douthie playing EDFL. Albury will lose some of their kids- King to Uni, Duryea and another youngster that escapes my mind both off to Uni in Melbourne next year.

Whos their new recruits?

Finger on the pulse like always Magnets. Bordermail writer or 2ay commentator:think:?
Watching the VFL finals last night and noticed a Wheeler running around, safe to assume he’s one of the Yarra signings?

I agree. As if anyone is going to go out and sit at the Hume or Tallangatta League all day and then want to come in and watch another few hours. Straight to the pub for me.
I think the game is likely to feature Wang as well. Makes the decision even more strange when you consider the travel involved for their supporters.
Did you end up making it to the game Fruit or concentrate your efforts on finding a winner in the Perth gallops?
My opinion is that the night experiment was a success, a good atmosphere and I am sure the pumas would have made abit of cash over the bar/canteen.
Was good to see Prior behind the bar doing his part and giving abit back to the club.

Raiders would be gutted they are heading to Bunton Park to play the Tiges. Just cant see how that crook style of footy Crezzy brings will hold up on that ground against country footys pinnacle team.

Finger on the pulse like always Magnets. Bordermail writer or 2ay commentator:think:?
Watching the VFL finals last night and noticed a Wheeler running around, safe to assume he’s one of the Yarra signings?
Haha Eddie- neither my friend. Amazing what you can find out at Sweethearts at 3pm on a Sunday morning. Just have to remember it all lol! Not usually in a state to do so. Yes Willy Wheeler is one, the other has played over 100 games there, swingman.

Did you end up making it to the game Fruit or concentrate your efforts on finding a winner in the Perth gallops?
My opinion is that the night experiment was a success, a good atmosphere and I am sure the pumas would have made abit of cash over the bar/canteen.
Was good to see Prior behind the bar doing his part and giving abit back to the club.

Raiders would be gutted they are heading to Bunton Park to play the Tiges. Just cant see how that crook style of footy Crezzy brings will hold up on that ground against country footys pinnacle team.
From all reports Adam is a very good clubman. Raiders would have fancied their chances on a big ground vs Tigers I reckon. The game was as quick as I've seen for a while Saturday night. I liked the concept.

Word/gossip going on up here in QLD is the rumour Raiders coach , be it Cresswell will step down and return to QLD in a coaching capacity at a QAFL Club ,, maybe Labrador ,,, any comments on this ...

Makes sense that Prior will head bush. Doesn’t seem to be enjoying it and not having the same impact any more. Which Raiders stars are leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back