Picola & District North West 2010 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we will have to change the name of this thread to the Intimidator Hour, but i guess that is probably fair enough. Well done to the Strathy boys.

Has anyone had their B & F yet and who got up?

Sorry have been a bit excited understandably. You must admit this thread has been very quie

t since we won the flag. I would have expected some comments from gorilla man and back sore :eek:

Our count is tonight and id expect Matt Shannon dicko and Luke carter to poll well as in the league count.

Sorry have been a bit excited understandably. You must admit this thread has been very quie

t since we won the flag. I would have expected some comments from gorilla man and back sore :eek:

Our count is tonight and id expect Matt Shannon dicko and Luke carter to poll well as in the league count.
Would suggest Dicko's on field influence has been as important as any coach thats been in the league for some time.
Strathy's form has mirrored that of Dicko's, over past couple of years, and his finals form was nothing short of exceptional !!

Yeah must admit have been quite, Only because I've just finished recovering from a massive bender!:eek: Drowning our sorrows.

Strathy beat us fair and square on a sh%t of a day for footy, congrats to them.

Got me stuffed how Dicko got BOG????? Shan Laidlaw or Davis by far! their 3rd quarter saved the game for their team, but anyway thats only my opinion:thumbsu:

Sure the umps got it right.

Well done to jerilderie their ground was 1st class:thumbsu:
Some of the GV grounds keepers should go and get some tips off the Jerilderie blokes, couldnt believe it wasnt even chopped up after 4 games of footy! After all the rain they had:eek:

Would suggest Dicko's on field influence has been as important as any coach thats been in the league for some time.
Strathy's form has mirrored that of Dicko's, over past couple of years, and his finals form was nothing short of exceptional !!

Yeah great year from dicko, reckon he's still got a few good years left in him. Matt Shannon took out our b + f by a comfortable margin from dicko the Luke carter and Adam graham!

Yeah great year from dicko, reckon he's still got a few good years left in him. Matt Shannon took out our b + f by a comfortable margin from dicko the Luke carter and Adam graham!

Well done to the mighty bulldogs!! Strathy pub must have gone off. I live in Sunny QLD these days, so I missed the game. But heard they played well in tough conditions. Great 2 teams in the final, I played 4ths at Strathy but have some relo's in the grasshoppers team. I remember the Carter boys were good players when they were kids, good to see Luke come home and have an influence.

where are people heading for footy trips? mathoura went to adelaide as did blighty on the same weekend.
must say bar coasters come in handy for signing players, expect the whole blighty side to be at the cutters next yr haha wilty would love to know who we are targeting haha.
if you want an excellent footy trip come to the cutters next yr its an over seas location, coach chris mitsch is funding it for bonding sessions had a huge win at the morphetville races thanks to our sponser drenno at the globe hotel.
possibly one of the better trips i have been on with club, and thanks to smithy for organising it.

where are people heading for footy trips? mathoura went to adelaide as did blighty on the same weekend.
must say bar coasters come in handy for signing players, expect the whole blighty side to be at the cutters next yr haha wilty would love to know who we are targeting haha.
if you want an excellent footy trip come to the cutters next yr its an over seas location, coach chris mitsch is funding it for bonding sessions had a huge win at the morphetville races thanks to our sponser drenno at the globe hotel.
possibly one of the better trips i have been on with club, and thanks to smithy for organising it.

Well that's the best compliment you have paid Blighty yet GM finally admitting we have a fair bit of talent you may be chasing.

Also what a great lesson on the perils of over consumption of alcohol whilst on footy trips. For all the young talented players keep in mind you could wake up signed over to Mathoura!! haha

Well that's the best compliment you have paid Blighty yet GM finally admitting we have a fair bit of talent you may be chasing.

Also what a great lesson on the perils of over consumption of alcohol whilst on footy trips. For all the young talented players keep in mind you could wake up signed over to Mathoura!! haha

[WILTY- best backhanded compliment all season. ]

2011 Coaches : update at will
Berrigan - Robinson
Mathoura - Mitsch
Picola - Knighta holyman
Deni - bode ?
Blighty - Father of 2 hundred goal kickers (?? ) who is it wilty
Jeriderie - Sanderson ?
Yarroweyah - Andrews ?
Strathy - Dicko ?
The U - Boyle jnr ?

actually didnt see a single drink in 1 of the blighty boys hands all weekend maybe they are taking after you wilty. dont make it to be a bad thing to have a few drinks on a footy trip there wilty, cant you sign older players that arent talented?
its not all about young players i know your son plays in our league but it is not all about him, wait untill he plays seniors he will struggle to get a kick. we were all super stars in the juniors.
and our parents loved us:thumbsu:
now look:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

actually didnt see a single drink in 1 of the blighty boys hands all weekend maybe they are taking after you wilty. dont make it to be a bad thing to have a few drinks on a footy trip there wilty, cant you sign older players that arent talented?
its not all about young players i know your son plays in our league but it is not all about him, wait untill he plays seniors he will struggle to get a kick. we were all super stars in the juniors.
and our parents loved us:thumbsu:
now look:)

Gm, mate to me anyone under 45 and still playing is young and talented.:thumbsu::)

2011 Coaches : update at will
Berrigan - Robinson
Mathoura - Mitsch
Picola - Knighta holyman
Deni - bode ?
Blighty - Father of 2 hundred goal kickers (?? ) who is it wilty
Jeriderie - Sanderson ?
Yarroweyah - Andrews ?
Strathy - Dicko ?
The U - Boyle jnr ?

One son won his club leading goal kicker last year whilst his brother (hard at it midfielder) was r/up in the b&f after only playing about 8-10 games as studying in Melbourne or something unfortunately may only play about same number of games for us but still handy addition to the club.

One son won his club leading goal kicker last year whilst his brother (hard at it midfielder) was r/up in the b&f after only playing about 8-10 games as studying in Melbourne or something unfortunately may only play about same number of games for us but still handy addition to the club.

wouldnt happen to be the 1 u ex coach would it? im led to believe..

Well done GM!! But his sons are the leading goal kicker and runner up b & F ... just in the Under 14's!!

Doggsy Graham 2 retire, Shadbolt back 2 shepp & Dicko 2 coach Tally?
spot on with dicko to tally. has been great for strathy over the last 3 years.true leader on and of the field. taken the bulldogs from only winning a few games in 2007. to playing finals every year since. and lets not forget the 2010 flag. well done dicko and the strathy football club. its a grand old flag.

spot on with dicko to tally. has been great for strathy over the last 3 years.true leader on and of the field. taken the bulldogs from only winning a few games in 2007. to playing finals every year since. and lets not forget the 2010 flag. well done dicko and the strathy football club. its a grand old flag.

Heard Matty Shannon is looking to move to a higher league as well:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back