NBA Off-Season trades, signings and team discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell if you are being serious or if you know the history of that question around here...

Dirk.
I didn't even think it was worthy of a repsone, to be honest.

I think there is another fan who posts in the fantasy teams, cos he loves Deron too.

And who could forget super_phraser....the worst Utah fan of all time.

I think it's time to get a Bobcats fan.
Yeah...nah.

Although, pending his move to either Grizz/Cats, I will watch as many Iverson games. Always follow him. It was tough watching him with Detroit last year, cause I hate them.

So I can count as a temporary Grizz/Cats fan.

BTW who does everyone think is better out of Dirk and Amare?

Not sure I'd take either to be honest...

One fouls a lot... one doesn't play any D in the first place... one only scores on weak defenders, the other scores until 3/4 time... one is a whiner... the other is a whiner... one plays for Dallas and one plays for Phoenix.

Nothing in there for me to like I'm afraid. *sigh*

Despite pledging my allegiance to New York a few months back, I've decided in my infinite wisdom to follow the Wizards.

Reason being they're very similar to Richmond in that they haven't tasted success for 30+ years and they trade away early draft picks.

Should be fun this year with all the activity that has occured over the off-season!

ill drive you to the mental asylum now if you want.

Oh the Jizz have patto_man who is a massive fan of 'darren wiliams'.

and there was that "troll" who was a white power jizz man.....

And who could forget super_phraser....the worst Utah fan of all time.

oh yeah that's him!

sorry i forgot you in my welcoming post containing regular posters!

Ahhh haha I remember that. :thumbsu: Don't forget Super_phaser not so long ago. He gave us enough Jizz talk to last over a decade. So to speak.

oh yeah him!

sorry i forgot you in my welcoming post containing regular posters!
You mentioned 2 mods first... But FAILED to mention the mod for this board...

You also forgot wall-E but that is forgivable coz there are so many freakin' Magic fans around here they all meld into one.

You mentioned 2 mods first... But FAILED to mention the mod for this board...

You also forgot wall-E but that is forgivable coz there are so many freakin' Magic fans around here they all meld into one.

ah s**t of course wall-E!!!!

ur right but, lots of magic representz here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the old mods, Fall out Boy, was a Grizz fan I believe ...

I think I've seen a fan of just about every team, bar the Bobcats post here at some point or another.

Then you have the fans of relocated teams like X_Box_X who went from Charlotte to New Orleans Hornets :) and I think there is a former Sonics fan who has jumped on the Homo Thunder bandwagon :)

without being biased this is the place to be during the nba season.

there are quite a few regulars, ie. mdc, phx, celtic pride, vegas15, shaucob_burjan, rocco_s, hamG, jerry_springer, funky, osmodiar, rick james, lukehodge, doubleA, sblack, crows98, my lakers brothers (group not a poster) etc.

we're mostly balanced in our views and rarely let bias cloud our judgment.

each team is represented by at least 1 poster, with the exception of:

memphis
golden state
clippers
bobcats
washington
new jersey

at least i think they are unsupported.

perhaps to get to know the posters create a new thread on chris webber vs dirk nowitzki. its an interesting topic that im sure would provide an insight into how this place works. it would also allow us to see what your thoughts are on these two forwards who have shaped the game in recent times.
There is a Clipper's fan around, though understandably he hardly ever shows up! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back