NBA Off-Season trades, signings and team discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it how everyone goes to ****ing China these days, god.

Even in early 90s when Australia was boomtown for the NBA nobody actually came out. Ron Artest giving away $50k watches, Lebron giving away shoes Nash playing street hoops...this is disgusting.

have a sook. if they came here it would be ok? shaq came out in the 90s (but didnt really wanna be here).

australia was always too far for the players (pretty poor excuse but they are nba players) in the 90s. i guess it still is too far.

china is a developing (if not already developed) market. business wise it makes sense to be there

I'm pretty sure KD just went to China today too.

So did Jason Terry.

so did shaq.

caron butler and randy foye to go over soon
dwight howard
kobe
lebron
wade
the list goes on

have a sook. if they came here it would be ok? shaq came out in the 90s (but didnt really wanna be here).

australia was always too far for the players (pretty poor excuse but they are nba players) in the 90s. i guess it still is too far.

china is a developing (if not already developed) market. business wise it makes sense to be there

all good points

jesus ricky rubio says going to minny is a risk (at the moment). ffs!!!! ive heard the wolves called many things but risky?

may need to update the list of bf nba nicknames. these maybe mildly funny, or even partially amusing.

los angeles losers
los angeles clitsters
loston meltics
cleveland crabaliers
whorelando magic
nawlins whorenets
new york knicks
whoreronto rapetors (special guest kobe bryant)
philadelpia severnty-sucksers
minnesota riskywolves
cleveland cryaliers
utah jizz

cleveland crabaliers
new york knicks

I like these two only...

One because it's funny... and the second one because... well, you're right. New York is funny enough on their own. We don't need to change anything.

Haha! :thumbsu:

I like these two only...

One because it's funny... and the second one because... well, you're right. New York is funny enough on their own. We don't need to change anything.

Haha! :thumbsu:

ah but newbie, you will see the listed nicknames daily if not weekly during the regular season. seriously this place becomes a hotbed, appealing to the lowest common denominator and rabid nba fans.

other gems include the stern card, kobe is da rapist, kgs menacing bounce and the old "dirk will choke in the playoffs"

matt freije is coming to play in the league here isnt he? surely that counts ;)

edit: for some reason my smiley doesnt appear for me. :(

he is no longer coming to the NBL altho im sure you know that
id be lying if i said i hadnt come home drunk from a work function and wrote that, impressively tho my punctuation is still respectable.

PS - How long do I have to wait to be able to post a new thread?

I assure you I''m not here to give one word answers and waste people's time...

he is no longer coming to the NBL altho im sure you know that
id be lying if i said i hadnt come home drunk from a work function and wrote that, impressively tho my punctuation is still respectable.

i didnt know that cause i dont follow nbl basketball. only knew he was coming over cause it was on foxsports.

I hope so...

Looking forward to it.

How many regulars are there generally?

without being biased this is the place to be during the nba season.

there are quite a few regulars, ie. mdc, phx, celtic pride, vegas15, shaucob_burjan, rocco_s, hamG, jerry_springer, funky, osmodiar, rick james, lukehodge, doubleA, sblack, crows98, my lakers brothers (group not a poster) etc.

we're mostly balanced in our views and rarely let bias cloud our judgment.

each team is represented by at least 1 poster, with the exception of:

memphis
golden state
clippers
bobcats
washington
new jersey

at least i think they are unsupported.

perhaps to get to know the posters create a new thread on chris webber vs dirk nowitzki. its an interesting topic that im sure would provide an insight into how this place works. it would also allow us to see what your thoughts are on these two forwards who have shaped the game in recent times.

without being biased this is the place to be during the nba season.

Great to hear!

there are quite a few regulars, ie. mdc, phx, celtic pride, vegas15, shaucob_burjan, rocco_s, hamG, jerry_springer, funky, osmodiar, rick james, lukehodge, doubleA, sblack, crows98, my lakers brothers (group not a poster) etc.

Again... the more the merrier... and far more entertaining!

each team is represented by at least 1 poster, with the exception of:

memphis
golden state
clippers
bobcats
washington
new jersey

There's a reason for that. :p

And finally...

perhaps to get to know the posters create a new thread on chris webber vs dirk nowitzki...

Hmmm, I have a few comparisons of my own.. but am happy to open up a few conversations as soon as I'm allowed to post a new thread!! Currently I do not have permission! :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a Nets guy around. And I'm pretty sure there is a Warrior floating around.

It's just

The Wiz
Cats
Grizz (I think there might be one of these as well.)
Clips.
Bulls?

We used to have a token Wiz fan. Lenny* was it?

Then Arenas got injured and Washington went back to being shithouse, and he disappeared.

oh yeah lenny*! i remember when arenas and kobe were going off (in wash), both scoring 50 each or something. he said he had to go out for lunch, i got his mobile and called him once the game was over to tell him his man hit the game winner. i was devastated. he was full of joy. that's the first and last time ill speak or meet an internet forum friend.

There is a Nets guy around.
Yeah but he always used to just reply 'Vince Carter' to everything, so that's not really an option anymore. The Nets will be s**t this year, but add a nice lottery pick to the young core they have assembled and they will be a good team, even cooler if they move to Brooklyn.

Despite pledging my allegiance to New York a few months back, I've decided in my infinite wisdom to follow the Wizards.

Reason being they're very similar to Richmond in that they haven't tasted success for 30+ years and they trade away early draft picks.

Should be fun this year with all the activity that has occured over the off-season!

Who reps Nuggets, Raptors, Jazz, Bucks and Pacers?
Nugs- eathb
Raps- I know this...come on memory.. Hodges. Yay
Pacers- Dalrealrreathal...close enough :p
Jazz- Can't recall name
Bucks- ??

Another Wiz fan here, don't manage to find time to get on here a lot but...may have to make it a more regular occurence.

BTW who does everyone think is better out of Dirk and Amare?

Bucks had someone ages ago. I remember shooting them down when they tried to compare the Magic and the Bucks about a season back.

Can't remember the Nets guy. He was obsessed with Dooling though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back