NBA Off-Season trades, signings and team discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Birdman made a funny.

Nice. :p
He is a funny nutter! :D

Khloe Kardashian should make Ray J's ***** the maid of honor b/c no one woulda heard of these broads without it.

Maybe Lamar was just thinking he'd get a wife that Kobe definitely won't try to rape.

Gotta say Lamar, marrying the fat sister seems more like a Clippers move. Maybe he should switch lockers?

He loves his Lakers :p

We should be fair to Greg Oden. His career stats would be much better if he hadn't taken 4 years off for WWII.

Greg Oden is so old, the last celebrity he banged was Amelia Earhart.
Not a big Greg Oden fan obviously! :D

Damn. Just heard Lamar Odom fell into Khloe Kardashian's ass, never to be heard from again. RIP.

I'm trying to stay green. I want to recycle @KimKardashian but I need to know if she's 'breakable' or 'plastic.'

Kobe just took "how sexual are you?" and got: charges pressed against him.

Watching these Marbury videos. We've got a name for crazy dudes rambling crazy thoughts while wearing 10 dollar shoes. HOMELESS!

Its obviously a fake account but one funny dude regardless :D

Yeah, doesn't seem like him. He pays out eveyone. Plus he doesn't have the 'Official Person' thing on his like Shaq and Ron Rony have.

His blocking jokes are the best though.

You can call me Trojan cause I block shots all day. Also I'm ribbed for your pleasure.

Little known fact: Haley's comet ain't coming back for 80 years cuz it knows I'd block it to Jupiter.

If I block 200 shots this year I'm making a big donation to charity. Maybe we can raise enough money to put Marbury on a spaceship home.

1 for Delonte

Delonte West is taking the position of shooting guard to extremes. Seriously, who carries a shotgun in a guitar case?

i like simple jerseys but this one does not appeal

eptsportsnbaexperts3088.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i like simple jerseys but this one does not appeal

eptsportsnbaexperts3088.jpg
Yeah, not a big fan. They should have stuck with the actual throwbacks, not a throwback wannabe.

why hasnt this received more attention?

The Nuggets traded for swingman James White on Tuesday, sending the rights to forward Axel Hervelle, a 2005 draft pick, to the Rockets.

White has averaged 5.7 points and 2.0 rebounds in 10 career games with the Spurs and Rockets. He posted 25.9 points per game in the D-League last season before being called up by the Rockets.

Hervelle has yet to appear in an NBA game, playing in Spain last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back