Usage for hash tag: undefeatedszn

1. HARPSichord

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Gold City Royals v West Coast Wonders at The Golden Throne

We might not have got the win today but I assure you that we didn't lose. The most exciting team in the league has done it again. #undefeatedszn Thanks for the week Cadsky and Royals crew. It was something!
  2. AnUltimateRessie

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Gold City Royals v West Coast Wonders at The Golden Throne

The whip's getting fixed at the shop this week, been busy. I don't know what happened in here and I can't be bothered figuring it out so #undefeatedszn It's been a long day :)
  3. HARPSichord

Watching North dominate the reigning premiers in this praccy match and I just can't see North losing ever again. Much like our sexy Wonders and the #undefeatedszn.
  4. HARPSichord

7 pages since I was last on? I ain't reading all that. I am just going to assume it was a whole lot of love and admiration for the Wonders #undefeatedszn.
  5. AnUltimateRessie

This Sunday will be a ripper! Come say g'day to the Royals in the mean time. #undefeatedszn will roll on! (it's not getting any funnier, I know) Marklar_33 SM AnUltimateRessie Rioli2Rioli SSwans2011 dogs105 BallaratBulldog NinjaSwan SweetD LukeParkerno1 ClarkeM jezzajay BigChippa52...
  6. AnUltimateRessie

Media Is there anything more exciting than THIS team?

Hey dogs105, I heard you are a very EXCITING ruck. Would you like to join our #undefeatedszn we are looking for EXCITING ruck dogs for THIS team.
  7. HARPSichord

No daylight in Underground Stadium. Checkmate haters. #undefeatedszn
  8. AnUltimateRessie

Glad to see you are behind the wonders #undefeatedszn now
  9. HARPSichord

I still can't believe the fake news brigade around here. Trying to deny us of our #undefeatedszn using silly words like 'loss' and 'ladder.' All that matters is that if we believe we are undefeated then undefeated we shall remain.
  10. AnUltimateRessie

...GOALS: #2 DenieD (lock in back-to-back Fred's!) DREAM TEAM: #2 dogs105 #7 Grand Uncle Horace #9 Pamcake1 Unreal and unstoppable this #undefeatedszn The Wonders signed FIVE rookies for season 37, in what I'm sure is a record (who really knows) and they've already been on show! We've...
  11. AnUltimateRessie

Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 3 – Heritage Round - BYE v Ophidian Old Boys

congrats on your win this weekend, Old Boys. Glad that you are joining the Wonders for #undefeatedszn
  12. AnUltimateRessie

Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 3 – Heritage Round - Mount Buller Demons v Seventh Wonders at The Snow Dome

What a thriller. Thanks Delons thanks Wonders thanks MWPP Congrats on your debut dino_67, congrats on 350 debut's SSwans2011 and your big thing as well Van_Dyke #undefeatedszn rolls on see you next week.
  13. HARPSichord

Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 3 – Heritage Round - Mount Buller Demons v Seventh Wonders at The Snow Dome

We will take an #undefeatedszn over an undefeated Sunday, hey AnUltimateRessie!
  14. AnUltimateRessie

The wonders can not be saved. They have never been in trouble. #undefeatedszn
  15. HARPSichord

How are you enjoying the winless Bombers, Alphabet Man? While we are on our way to an #undefeatedszn.
  16. HARPSichord

A whole extra day to do it in too! Congrats on 300 Van_Dyke, a real pity you are coming up against us in our #undefeatedszn though.
  17. AnUltimateRessie

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC at The Colosseum

I guess #undefeatedszn continues. HARPSichord and DenieD combine for five goals each? No problems 2 goals, 9 marks and 23 disposals for myself? no worries Pamcake1 Grand Uncle Horace and dogs105 also having days out? Easy dubs.
  18. HARPSichord

Competition Rate the Opposition MVP - Season 37 Edition

Round 2 v Roys 3. tigs2010 - great banter all week. Has surely come around to the #undefeatedszn thinking now! 2. Mobbs - ever present. Never seems to lower in quality 1. Phar Ace - another one who provided quality all week Thread 4/5 - Roys live by the mantra quality over quantity and it shows.
  19. HARPSichord

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 2 - The Bing Match Preview - West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC at The Colosseum

Wowee what a win! Load up on me to win the Fred from the middle of the park. Massive performance. Cheers for the week, Roys. A pleasure as always. You'll be back next week, I'm sure. #undefeatedszn
  20. AnUltimateRessie

You three can be whatever you want if you keep our #undefeatedszn rolling
  21. AnUltimateRessie

Good idea tigs. Undefeated Wonders FFC has a very good ring to it! #undefeatedszn
  22. AnUltimateRessie

.../ Grand Uncle Horace / AnUltimateRessie HF: Oisin_the_Goat / ClarkeM / BigChippa52 F: croweater 41 / DenieD / BallaratBulldog FOLL: dogs105 / Cubs2Lions / HARPSichord INT: Rioli2Rioli / JT_the_Man Changes: Marklar_33 INT > OUT Rioli2Rioli OUT > INT #BackinBacks #undefeatedszn #WeHaveACaptain
  23. AnUltimateRessie

Event SFAEW Season 37: Super Sixes On Now!

Goodnight Frothies Mcveigh you are ****ed #undefeatedszn
  24. AnUltimateRessie

jezzajay please don't look at that other thread. We are still undefeated over here. #undefeatedszn
Back