Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Gold City Royals v West Coast Wonders at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sensing a name change...

One trick Wonders.
I'm disappointed in what they've become since I left. I set them up and left them as a quality outfit. Where is AnUltimateRessie to crack the whip and put his team back in line?

I am going for a (assumes very best Eon FM Voice) a CURE QUADRUPLE PLAY!

I hope I don’t get ‘baddonked’ because I haven’t checked back through the thread and Pamcake1 and I have very similar tastes in music.

Finally this … surely this wil be a ‘baddonk’ - it is so obvious, but here goes.

To answer the other 2

HARPSichord wink once if you want me to rescue you at the end of the season or twice if you'd rather I take you kicking and screaming.
blinking trailer park boys GIF

I am scared about what is going to happen when we come up against them... Guerilla Radio will be copping an absolute flogging.
Could end up with 10,000 posts…

I'm disappointed in what they've become since I left. I set them up and left them as a quality outfit. Where is AnUltimateRessie to crack the whip and put his team back in line?
Pamcake1 is posting how they want to post. If you don't like it that's your problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The whip's getting fixed at the shop this week, been busy. I don't know what happened in here and I can't be bothered figuring it out so #undefeatedszn

It's been a long day :)

Last edited:
Pamcake1 is posting how they want to post. If you don't like it that's your problem.
You're right, it is my problem and I voiced my opinion, which I'm entitled to do. There's some great posters on the Wonders list and from where I'm sitting it's unfortunate that most of those posters can't seem to find the energy or interest to be involved and I hope it turns around because the Wonders are a big part of my qooty career and I'm saddened with where they are.

What on earth is going on in this YouTube Channel match thread?

I wonder how many pages/replies we’d be left with if some corrupt moderator on a power trip came along and deleted any post that contains a YouTube link?

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back