Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Again, we aren't bringing up other players here. It was a direct response to collingwood posters talking about Cripps . Not Cameron, not Pendlebury . Take a deep breath and just admit that Cripps was BOG in that game then move on . Try not to leave any of your astericks in your response either I know it's very hard for you not to leave the astericks. Be humble
So you're continuing to double down on Cripps being 'the most dominant player against Collingwood in recent times' courtesy of a single BOG in a losing game, where he had the chance to lock up a win but got caught holding the ball in one of the last plays in that game?

As I said, I guess it's all relative...

Have you had a better look at Jeremy Cameron's record against Collingwood yet?

Carlton supporters shut down Collingwood supporters for years with that very argument!
It’s just been turned around this century!
Great how you tow the same line, impressive

We just align success and unfortunately, Cripps hasn't had any
As yet
Moore has also captained a Premiership team.
Castagna must have been a great leader

Or perhaps Buckley was putrid due to not winning a flag

Depends whether he's captained a premiership team as well.
Okay. So you're criteria is based on two metrics: one that has more to do with team success rather than individual performance and the other an "award" selected by the likes of Kane Cornes, Andrew Dillion, Cameron Ling etc.

Fair enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's get back to Cripps being 'the most dominant player against Collingwood in recent times'...

I'm actually not even sure I'd have him in my top 50.

Particularly given 'dominance' is most important in big games/finals.

So you're continuing to double down on Cripps being 'the most dominant player against Collingwood in recent times' courtesy of a single BOG in a losing game, where he had the chance to lock up a win but got caught holding the ball in one of the last plays in that game?

As I said, I guess it's all relative...

Have you had a better look at Jeremy Cameron's record against Collingwood yet?
I actually don't care about other players when talking about you folk downplaying P cripps as a player

Let's get back to Cripps being 'the most dominant player against Collingwood in recent times'...

I'm actually not even sure I'd have him in my top 50.

Particularly given 'dominance' is most important in big games/finals.
Isn't a baby crab called a Cripps

Not only lost to them, but completely outplayed and outclassed by all three teams.

We all know the scorelines in the Geelong and Collingwood games flattered Carlton.
It's a concern. They're going to have to win tomorrow to get some credibility

Remove this Banner Ad

Back