Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
why didn't you ask that first time

I haven't looked at who plays who but with the form line, I think Carlton will finish higher on the home and away ladder. As I am well aware, finals is a whole different ball game so wouldn't surprise me if Collingwood go deeper than Carlton

Yes, you would know that very well

Indeed.

Particularly after we were told by all and sundry after 2021 that we were in for a minimum 5 years of Carlton type mediocrity in the bottom 4.

But since then we've gone 3rd, flag, and priming for another tilt at a flag.

Glorious.
You wrote that yesterday. Cut and paste job. It's riveting to read

why didn't you ask that first time

I haven't looked at who plays who but with the form line, I think Carlton will finish higher on the home and away ladder. As I am well aware, finals is a whole different ball game so wouldn't surprise me if Collingwood go deeper than Carlton
I did ask the question of Corn Cobbers teh first time- you decided to try and be a smarty pants...

well I dont think there is any difference between form of Collingwood and Carlton atm - hence my surprise at the definitive declaration regarding h&a finish...

I'll leave you to work out what the expectations of a supporter group - any supporter group - would/should be when their team is second on the ladder two thirds of the way through a season...
but we arent 2/3rds through teh H&A season - finals positions aren't a certainty for any team after Sydney...

similarly, you suggested that you speak for teh expectations of Carlton supporters sans any evidence or proof or source - generalising much?

As for what expectations should be or could be- again - you need to reference your view otherwise retract - it was your view I was questioning - not mine.

I did ask the question of Corn Cobbers teh first time- you decided to try and be a smarty pants...

well I dont think there is any difference between form of Collingwood and Carlton atm - hence my surprise at the definitive declaration regarding h&a finish...
my apologies, I was just following the trend of the main board

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my apologies, I was just following the trend of the main board

Gee.

The Carlton supporters on here do need to take a chill pill and realise it's only a game...
Surely you both realise that in your posting you contribute to the standard of discussion?

Again, take some responsibility going forward for more signal and less noise. Perhaps if you refrain from baiting- the responses might also be more interesting...

Surely you both realise that in your posting you contribute to the standard of discussion?

Again, take some responsibility going forward for more signal and less noise. Perhaps if you refrain from baiting- the responses might also be more interesting...
Are you going to take care of your own backyard as well?

Plenty of Carlton posters doing exactly what you've just accused us of doing.

just brainwashed by the sheer volume of Carlton posters telling me how shit Essendon is, how great Carlton is and how crap the reigning premiers are

let you digest that and we may be able to reset

They can consider themselves lucky that the 2010 grand final didn't go to extra time.
Dying minutes of the GF if the ball bounces the right way Pies would be still on 15 flags

Its repetitive bullshit is what it is.

fight club work GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back