Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 2

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got lucky you didn't play anyone of note while you had injuries, but i see you're still behind Carlton and Essendon though, i think that's about your limit, at best it's off to Sydney in your first final.
I guess time will tell, let's see how the next 9 weeks pan out...

But if that is the case, if any team is going to beat Sydney in Sydney it's Collingwood when they're humming, with the alternative being a Preliminary Final against either Carlton or Essendon at the 'G.

Pies are very well placed given all the challenges we've had so far this year...

Pies supporters are fine with how everything is going now.

Reigning premiers, in the top 4, starting to get some Cavalry back.

Hoping to contend for another premiership.
Good for you but we're still ahead of you now though.

But if that is the case, if any team is going to beat Sydney in Sydney it's Collingwood when they're humming, with the alternative being a Preliminary Final against either Carlton or Essendon at the 'G.

Pies are very well placed given all the challenges we've had so far this year...
We're going great and I'm ecstatic after a shocking start to the season

We're not going to finish higher on the ladder than Carlton but if we can hold 4th or even sneak into third it's lock and load baby, we know how to win finals

What challenges?

We're not going to finish higher on the ladder than Carlton but if we can hold 4th or even sneak into third it's lock and load baby, we know how to win finals
Indeed.

Particularly after we were told by all and sundry after 2021 that we were in for a minimum 5 years of Carlton type mediocrity in the bottom 4.

But since then we've gone 3rd, flag, and priming for another tilt at a flag.

Glorious.

Lowe than St Kilda eh? The same St Kilda that beat your rabble in a grand final? In the here and now we are ahead of you as well buddy.
At least we were there, 1966 just another drought period rubbish season from the BluesView attachment 2033627

1dba89ba34cfd4f333dcbd854910e2ee

Indeed.

Particularly after we were told by all and sundry after 2021 that we were in for a minimum 5 years of Carlton type mediocrity in the bottom 4.

But since then we've gone 3rd, flag, and priming for another tilt at a flag.

Glorious.
The struggling clubs need their "windows" but ours is permanent 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't know that and neither does your abacus wielding mate - NO ONE knows what is going to happen 10 games till the end of H&A...
OR

explain how Colingwood isnt gong to finish higher than Carltonin H&A?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back