List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of Luke Hodge. Is there a player at another club ie say Melbourne that Yze would consider bringing in in term of leadership/youth development at RFC?

No. There aren't any candidates at melbourne and we have those guys in house anyway from the premiership years
Beg to differ...

3C9A0B99-EB81-4EA4-AE6B-21FD3693ADA1-798x1024.jpeg

We currently have picks over 40 as follows:

40, 41, 50, 58, 69, 71

They are equivalent pick 11

If this clown Laura Kane makes them worthless points wise then I would hope we are adequately compensated.
Picks 40 & 41 will come in so you cant really add them into the calculation

the Graham compo pick will probably fall under pick 40 as well, so we should still have 4 picks to bundle up to brisbane for their 1st

Whoever mentioned ned moyle, I reckon bang on a good idea , if anyone we’d throw some crazy money , this guy , he’s FA too or get him thrown into a potential move for Dan rioli plus 2 x r1
He's been dropped for their 31 y.o. captain ruck, who has 2 years on his contract.

Moyle would be in the same boat here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That has disaster written all over it. Next year would be grim with nothing to look forward to

No Chance

we could possibly have a top 3 pick again

it'd depend how things fall with the draft etc, but if it means we end up with 5 picks inside 25. Then next season if we can have a healthy list and some of the draftees and young guys pop we are every chance to rise up the ladder.

But yes worse case scenario is a top 3 pick for picks in the 10's but if there are still guys we rate on the board i'd still be tempted to give it a shot

it'd depend how things fall with the draft etc, but if it means we end up with 5 picks inside 25. Then next season if we can have a healthy list and some of the draftees and young guys pop we are every chance to rise up the ladder.

But yes worse case scenario is a top 3 pick for picks in the 10's but if there are still guys we rate on the board i'd still be tempted to give it a shot
this draft is okay .... you really want pick 1 or two as the lads are elite. it drops of after that.

If Jamar is a gun and darcy kicks bags we should really have a crack with lynch leaving. I desperately want a forward to belive in again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back