List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728368225052.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
prob 10,000 people that were better candidates than laura , shes the worst football operarions manager ive ever seen at the helm of the v/afl

we all know why she got moved up and it wasnt cos she was a better candidate than them

Not a fan of her, but like any shitty male in the role, she deserves to be criticised because of the job she does, not because of her gender.

Freo is such a dumpster club they really need to get Walls a negotiation coach because he's taking a dump on the couch like a mutt.

Shai has 50 brownlow votes over his 135 games. The picks 10 and 11 (which will blow out to likely 13 and 14 after Ashcroft, Lombard and Kako bids), the only superstar to be taken with pick 13 over the last 10 years is Cripps, the 2 good players taken with pick 14 over the last 10 years is Lever and Hipwood. That's 3 players out of 20. We're letting go of a superstar premiership player who has averaged 1.5 goals a game in a down year, 5.5 score involvements, 3 clearances in a year where we only won 2 games. At the height of his game he was averaging 7+ score involvements in 2022 and 2023, in the top dozen players.

Maybe Freo are salty because he could have kicked 7 on them in round 18 but instead only kicked 4.3.

They're afraid of giving up a 100% chance of landing a superstar for a 15% chance to land a good player with both of their picks. No wonder they've never won a premiership whereas i've seen a dynasty of 3 in my lifetime.

View attachment 2134739
Stopped reading when you mentioned the word good and the name Hipwood.

Last time I checked it's not up to the RFC to decide when Jack Graham makes a decision on which contract he will accept?
shouldve been agreed on weeks even months ago

like battle being done in minute 1 of the beginning of trade period

Not a fan of her, but like any shitty male in the role, she deserves to be criticised because of the job she does, not because of her gender.
absolutely but I think we can all agree that shes there because of her gender alone, not cos she was a great candidate

Sheer incompetence!

We are going to be so under the cap why couldn't our club say to the eagles up his contract we'll pay X amount towards it so we can get a better compo pic.
Maybe we don't want to waste money on an average player when we don't need to.

hrrmm interesting, what could we get for him
Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Amazing how we offered him a "really good contract" and the Eagles have offered more over 4 years and it's still band 4.
It’s all relative
A really good content with the context that he is a 3rd or 4th stringer midfielder not a star on baller

Not overly happy with the Graham compo but let’s not pretend he’s a top liner and his contract would be pretty stock standard

ok well, shes shit at her job

Anyone get access to Herald Sun paywall? Probably just clickbaitView attachment 2135215
It is click bait. Literally just says that Clubs may have a go. Below is literally the only thing in that article that has been added to the older Jay Clark articles. I seriously think the journalist ethics or other groups need to investigate this shit that is done by the media during this time. You can't tell me that Trade Radio is not breaching some guidelines based on the amount of adds they run

1728365773165.png

Plenty of white men get hired in jobs they suck at too.
She is just part of the boys club bullshit at the AFL. Nothing of value would be lost if we convinced some terrorist group that the AFL house was the cultural centre of Australia and if they wanted revenge...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't be shocked to find that Blair is driving the deals that see Fremantle looking for a future first so that we can spread our intake across multiple years.

Could see us going with something along the lines of

Baker for WCE 2024 & 2025 R2
Bolton for 10 and 2025 R1
Rioli for 6 & 23

That would give us 1, 6, 10, 23, 24, 26, 32, 42, 44, 50, 60, 69 & 75 in this draft to then go chasing pick swaps.

Would also see us with 2 x R1 & 2 x R2 heading in to 2025.

For me that puts us in a strong position for the next 2 years as far as the draft and trading goes.
Unless the F1s are top 10 material in regards too the Baker Bolton trades then forget it.Was mentioned by Cal T that next years draft is very shallow.
Baker for 14 is far more valuable than two 2nd rnds.
Bolton I'd be OK of it involves the dees f1.

I am grumpy with RFC

10 and 11 is not enough for Bolton!!!! period

absolute soggy biscuit effort!!!!

Some people think pick 10,11 and 18 is a fair value for Bolton.

These would likely be the same people whinging about his lack of effort and/or output all this season.

Bolton is a top quality player and has been one of my favourites but let’s be honest he is 100% a front runner who will perform better based on how good his team is going.

If he stays with us he will have his moments but his value will decline further given how poor we are projected to be next year.

Based on other players being traded over the last few years his market value is likely two 1st rders. If we want more then I’m guessing he won’t be moving.

Whilst I would be happy to keep him as like I said he’s one of my favourite players what I won’t look forward to is another year of tiger supporters bashing him all year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people think pick 10,11 and 18 is a fair value for Bolton.

These would likely be the same people whinging about his lack of effort and/or output all this season.

Bolton is a top quality player and has been one of my favourites but let’s be honest he is 100% a front runner who will perform better based on how good his team is going.

If he stays with us he will have his moments but his value will decline further given how poor we are projected to be next year.

Based on other players being traded over the last few years his market value is likely two 1st rders. If we want more then I’m guessing he won’t be moving.

Whilst I would be happy to keep him as like I said he’s one of my favourite players what I won’t look forward to is another year of tiger supporters bashing him all year.

I do not understand rationale for some posters.

Contrary to some BS being posted on BF Bolton is perfect for the rebuild and those complaining have no idea how to do a rebuild

The way Bolton behaves is perfect for a rebuild, and those thinking not demonstrate why RFC kept finishing niinth instead of challenging for premierships

12 & 19 for Taranto & 1st rounder & 31 for Hopper
and we are offered
6 & 23 for Rioli & 11 & 18 for Bolton (even if they are contracted, not like we really want to keep them right? Be honest !!)

Sound like good & fair deals to me me. If we get more great !! Otherwise we have done well !!!
Bolton is under contract and a better player than Taranto and Hopper. so not enough

It sounds like to me may as well keep Bolton because others are offering crazy amounts to Perryman and Cummins amongst others

I do not understand rationale for some posters.

Contrary to some BS being posted on BF Bolton is perfect for the rebuild and those complaining have no idea how to do a rebuild

Obviously you know better than the rest of us so why does anyone else bother posting then?

I don’t agree that he is “perfect” for a rebuild but personally I’d be happy if he stays.

That doesn’t change the fact that I think he would perform a lot better for a team who for much of this year were a top 6 team than he will for a team finishing 18th.

Abuse my opinion all you like but it is no less relevant than yours.

Obviously you know better than the rest of us so why does anyone else bother posting then?

I don’t agree that he is “perfect” for a rebuild but personally I’d be happy if he stays.

That doesn’t change the fact that I think he would perform a lot better for a team who for much of this year were a top 6 team than he will for a team finishing 18th.

Abuse my opinion all you like but it is no less relevant than yours.

I agree with you but you want guys performing when a club is rebuilding.

What is wrong with you???

We are here to win premierships!!!

You seem to think footballers are like Tulloch and should be flogged all the time!!!

Do you realise most Melbourne Cup winners are timed and do not win 55 races in a row??? Even Black Caviar a sprinter never raced week after week in her preparation!!!

Think of the draft as a weight. Weight stopped Phar Lap and RFC is trying to find the right handicap to prepare to win on our

journey to our next premiership

Then there are some posters going on about the salaries of our draftees in four years time?? like WTF??? what person thinks of this if just a fan???

If anything Taranto and Hopper seem keepers due to the other stupid contracts being done by other clubs at the moment

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back