Mega Thread Trade/Free Agency Open Discussion - RFC Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF IS WRONG WITH SOME OF YOU AND YOUR ATTACKING OF OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS FOR NO REASON.

ITS NOT ON AND NOT WHAT WE WANT ON THIS BOARD.

PUT YA MANNERS BACK IN.

PS. OPPO SUPPORTERS REPORT DONT LECTURE.
Enough is enough, time to draw a line in the sand. Anybody who tells opposition supporters to **** off or other things of similar effect recieves thread ban at minimum and no amount of complaining will see it overturned.
You're adding nothing to the thread and just giving the rest of us a bad reputation.

Sad reality check time to the people who,do it, most the time they are adding more to this thread topic then your pathetic contribution did.

I haven't read every page but am I one of the people at fault? Can you provide examples of what is right and what is wrong? Seriously.

I haven't seen anything as remotely vitriolic on our board that can match some of the other boards. I welcome other posters to our board and always treat them with respect unless they bring with them a big bag of ****ing stupid. Then I reserve the right to shut down their stupid opinions that are best left to their own board or the main board.

So I have been thinking about the Doozy as no doubt most on here have been. It seems the club could be after someone big but no names mentioned so far. We have had some clues from various posters, are they trolls or do they indeed know?

The 2 most important clues which nobody focused on was this player has the potential to be the biggest trade ever and if other clubs knew this player was on the table they too would want a crack.

Who could be bigger than Judd, Ablett or Dangerfield?

My tip is we could be after Lance Franklin. We have the cash and just maybe Sydney need him gone. With his off field issues not being disclosed is it possible Lance wants out and is not enjoying Sydney? Sydney need cap space released and could do with our 2 first rounders for their academy kids.

Fits the other clues too.
Sydney is up North
Has played less than 50 games for Sydney ( I think?)
Richmond would be his third club (things come in threes)

If all parties agree can his contract be terminated for a fresh start?
The money wont be a problem but I doubt Richmond would feel comfortable with the length.

Maybe this draft period is getting to my head just like the most of us.
While it is certainly possible to upgrade our 2nd and 3rd KPFs, surely we need (in order) a classy inside mid, small forward, ruckman, KPD before we'd even think about going for him? I think you are right to look at Sydney though, they are close to their cap and need draft picks.

So I have been thinking about the Doozy as no doubt most on here have been. It seems the club could be after someone big but no names mentioned so far. We have had some clues from various posters, are they trolls or do they indeed know?

The 2 most important clues which nobody focused on was this player has the potential to be the biggest trade ever and if other clubs knew this player was on the table they too would want a crack.

My tip is we could be after Lance Franklin. We have the cash and just maybe Sydney need him gone. With his off field issues not being disclosed is it possible Lance wants out and is not enjoying Sydney? Sydney need cap space released and could do with our 2 first rounders for their academy kids.

Sydney is up North

The money wont be a problem but I doubt Richmond would feel comfortable with the length.

Problem is his contracted is locked into Sydney for the 9 years or whatever it is, if we had him Sydney would be paying for him so there's no way they're letting him go. That contract also cant be broken, they made the AFL really mad when they signed him

I don't mind them being here but there was one the other day clearly trolling to which a few of us told to piss off.

I said get out of here, but he was being an ass.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Report.
Let us do our job.

While it is certainly possible to upgrade our 2nd and 3rd KPFs, surely we need (in order) a classy inside mid, small forward, ruckman, KPD before we'd even think about going for him? I think you are right to look at Sydney though, they are close to their cap and need draft picks.
Agree we need mids but who wouldn't want a Lance Franklin in their team? Most definitely an upgrade on Griffiths. A forward line of Jack, Vickery and Franklin would be juicy.

I dun goofed
I think next year AFL should just have a few days dedicated soley toward Collingwood before official trade time starts. That way they can have there pick of everyone :)
No, I think the AFL should make a National Richmond Elimination Final/9th Commemoration Day! What do you guys think!?

I do find it funny that whenever Treloar's name is mentioned, it does genuinely tend to trigger Collingwood supporters to come onto this thread. It's literally like they get alerted whenever the name is mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem is his contracted is locked into Sydney for the 9 years or whatever it is, if we had him Sydney would be paying for him so there's no way they're letting him go. That contract also cant be broken, they made the AFL really mad when they signed him
I just wonder with what happened with him in the off season of the Swans have a get out of jail clause if both parties agreed to part ways.

I do find it funny that whenever Treloar's name is mentioned, it does genuinely tend to trigger Collingwood supporters to come onto this thread. It's literally like they get alerted whenever the name is mentioned.

s9YoFZEuiPsGs.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney is up North

<it'shappening.gif>

true just thought it was interesting anyway I mean lids is lennons hero yeah ?
Legend says that Lennon has a poster of Deledio on his bedroom wall.

They must at least have a roster to ensure this thread is constantly monitored.

No, I think the AFL should make a National Richmond Elimination Final/9th Commemoration Day! What do you guys think!?

See this is an example of trolling.
johnno77

Report.
Let us do our job.
If i feel i need to i will, im not tryong to argue otherwise, obviously you guys have had a meeting and its pissing you off for all mods to come out firing at the same time.

Ill tow the line, like i said i like oppo supporters here so i don't give a ****.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Sure it would be great, I'd rather blow the cash on trying to snare someone like Parker.
Its just Parker doesnt fit into all the clues.
I would like think a long time poster on this board wasn't trolling us.

Sydney is up North

Definitely getting to your head. Go to bed and freshen up

I haven't read every page but am I one of the people at fault? Can you provide examples of what is right and what is wrong? Seriously.

I haven't seen anything as remotely vitriolic on our board that can match some of the other boards. I welcome other posters to our board and always treat them with respect unless they bring with them a big bag of ******* stupid. Then I reserve the right to shut down their stupid opinions that are best left to their own board or the main board.
No you're not one of them, all the stuff we don't want has been deleted.
As much as I'd like to agree that it's not as vitriolic as what you see other boards sadly sons of the pathetically over the top responses that we have seen the last little while have been nothing but abuse where the opposition poster has come in and done nothing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back