trade bait?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry ST dont agree with that, if he was a match winner, game turner, then i would feel the same as you, though as good as he is, he doesnt fit that category.
As have been said before doesnt kick enough goals, gets caught up in general play down field to often, (which means we break down looking for a good target up on the wing), very predicable by foot. He is a very good footballer and would be hard finding another as good. Though like MF said if it was the difference between a couple of early picks/young good kids, then by all means its worth considering it.
What a real pity is, is Barlow not laying much this year, he could have gained alot from this year and perhaps could have played a similar role to ROK, which take alot of pressure off our general/future structure, which ROK is a big part of.

Last quarter against Carlton.

I would not be surprised if Barry Hall was not on the Swans list in 2009 to be honest. I have this feeling more has happened behind closed doors than anybody knows about.

Absolutely no basis for this, just my interpretation.

There has been some strange body language between Hall and Roos in recent times, and Hall's been benched a bit to calm him down, more than any time previously, and Roos seems a bit fed up.
And that article was quite fatalistic from Baz's perspective.

You might be right.

Remove this Banner Ad

trade bait?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back