Analysis The Weak Campaigner - What's he whinging about now?

Kane Cornes

• Is a caravan because he’s always behind someone.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is a great singer.

• Is a breath of fresh air when all things around our clubs media is stifling and over controlling.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's the opposite, Kane loves it and gets that all the time and it doesn't seem to bother him. It just gave him more attention.
The worst thing we can do is give Kornes airspace... when we should be ignoring him & treating him as an irrelevant nobody.

Even if someone did, if it came from your phone, own it and move on.

Sounds even more pathetic - one sending it and then two saying someone else did it.
What, own a message someone else sent? No way. This scenario has actually happened to me but with only one of the messages being of any real ‘concern’ - harmless but mischievous enough that in no way I would own it.

It’s every bit possible some idiot drunk mate sent the message.

Tex, "Kane Cornes is a weak campaigner"

The rest of Australia.....

the force awakens GIF by Star Wars

What, own a message someone else sent? No way. This scenario has actually happened to me but with only one of the messages being of any real ‘concern’ - harmless but mischievous enough that in no way I would own it.

It’s every bit possible some idiot drunk mate sent the message.
“Sorry Kane, my mate got my phone and sent you a stupid message”

That’s not that hard and the whole narrative now would be different had Kane still gone public.

Now if this story comes out it’s a bullshit story Tex has come up with to cover his arse.

That’s not that hard and the whole narrative now would be different had Kane still gone public.

Now if this story comes out it’s a bullshit story Tex has come up with to cover his arse.
yeah, my text to Cornes after the fact if I'm Tex - "Wasn't me, but you're still a weak ****"

Tex should say "Even though I unequivocally agree 100% with the content of the message, it wasn't actually me who sent it"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I gave my Apple Watch to my young son once in a caravan park so I could find him again.
Soon realized that was a bad move when he started fiddling with it and sending random emojis to people that shouldn’t have been getting love hearts and dragons.

"ahh sorry lovely single lady on my contact list, my nephew sent that aubergine and question mark at 10.30pm"

...that's my excuse too!

Walker might be a good bloke, but he's an absolute meathead.

How he ever became captain of an AFL side is beyond me.

Yes I like him onfield as a footballer, but I seriously think the club will be better off once he leaves.

How much of a complete bonhead he is is beyond comprehension at times. It's like he was in the line for brainpower and the bloke giving out the brain points was like "Really? All 100 into football and none into common sense?"
"Yeh mate. Load me up."

Can’t understand how Kane is getting negative comments for mentioning this in public. They’ve had a public feud in the past that hadn’t been fanned for a while and then he receives a random lightly abusive text. And it’s Tex, who is happy to be public when it comes to this kind of stuff. So why should Kane not mention it when Tex is a public social media guy.

Anyway, big deal, Text is on the piss at an event, got a bit angry, sent his text. Kane tells everyone about it, which is fair play, it’s a new instalment in the feud and he’s a football commentator. No need to hammer him over his part.

The worst thing we can do is give Kornes airspace... when we should be ignoring him & treating him as an irrelevant nobody.

Only way to fix this - 1. ban for a week someone mentioning his name and 2. close this thread
Worst thread on BigFooty and definitely worst thread on our Board and there has been some bad ones too. Alex's death is Number 1, not surprising his mate opened this thread and the other.

I feel dumber just reading this. For me thats saying something. :drunk: :D

Should be derailed and permanently closed.:thumbsu:

Only a dropkick and punt like Kornes would go public with it.

He’s the same annoying pissant get-under-your-skin tagger in the media that he was in his playing career. It’s the same MO.

Tex is ten times the talent Kane was, but Kane’s all over him in this realm.

Pick your battles, Tex. You’re dealing with a pro at this.

Can’t understand how Kane is getting negative comments for mentioning this in public. They’ve had a public feud in the past that hadn’t been fanned for a while and then he receives a random lightly abusive text. And it’s Tex, who is happy to be public when it comes to this kind of stuff. So why should Kane not mention it when Tex is a public social media guy.

Anyway, big deal, Text is on the piss at an event, got a bit angry, sent his text. Kane tells everyone about it, which is fair play, it’s a new instalment in the feud and he’s a football commentator. No need to hammer him over his part.

I never go public with your drunk texts to me. Even the di*k pics.

It's the opposite, Kane loves it and gets that all the time and it doesn't seem to bother him. It just gave him more attention.

I don't think he loves it at all. The way he tries to respond to every little criticism and tries to argue any random point is not a sign of a secure person. However, he has forged a career out of it. Thin-skinned but not dumb.

Back