Analysis The Weak Campaigner - What's he whinging about now?

Kane Cornes

• Is a caravan because he’s always behind someone.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is a great singer.

• Is a breath of fresh air when all things around our clubs media is stifling and over controlling.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

TEX V CORNES FUED REIGNITES: "My phone beeped, it was sitting in the car holder. We looked at it and it read: 'You are a weak c***'" ExPort player Kane Cornes said of an unsolicited text from former Adelaide captain Taylor Walker's phone.

Aaaaah Tex.

shakes head

As true as the text was, this isn’t going to go down well.

Tex is his own worst enemy.
Gotta love the Texan. Calls it as he sees it.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good to see Tex keeping it real, I bet there are a shed load of Firies in SA that already knew that though.

Even better was Kane felt the need to bring it up, Because we all know it's all about Kane. Douche

Good to see Tex keeping it real, I bet there are a shed load of Firies in SA that already knew that though.

Even better was Kane felt the need to bring it up, Because we all know it's all about Kane. Douche
My dad is a firefighter, according to him Kane was not well regarded and couldn't take much of a joke.

TEX V CORNES FUED REIGNITES: "My phone beeped, it was sitting in the car holder. We looked at it and it read: 'You are a weak c***'" ExPort player Kane Cornes said of an unsolicited text from former Adelaide captain Taylor Walker's phone.

Aaaaah Tex.

shakes head

Why would Tex even bother doing it?

Seriously, what a goose Tex is.

Gotta love the Texan. Calls it as he sees it.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Really? A text like that is 'calling it as he sees it"? It may well be accurate but is it funny? Do you think Kane cares given all the other stuff he cops? All Tex did was give him more attention, it's probably one of the best texts Kane has ever got.

Im not sure what's more worrying
a) That was the best Tex could come up with to send to Kane.

or

b) that someone his age still does that kind of thing. His wife and kids would be proud.

or

3) That a senior player thought he could do it and not make news

Going to be hard to argue Kane is not living rent free in Tex's head after this.

If you think Tex walked into the club high fiving the other players and getting slapped on the back for really showing Kane you would be wrong. I think most felt sorry for Tex that he has the judgement of a teenager.

Aaaaah Tex.

shakes head

Will someone think of the children

Sack Kane - He's setting a bad example of mobile distraction while driving.

Kids will think it's okay to check texts putting their and others lives in dangerous.

Black list Kane from media NOW! For the betterment of humanity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walker might be a good bloke, but he's an absolute meathead.

How he ever became captain of an AFL side is beyond me.

Yes I like him onfield as a footballer, but I seriously think the club will be better off once he leaves.
We have a long way to go. Tex was still far and away our best forward and impactful player this year.
Until he and Sloane go the club's culture can't truly progress.

Tex has said it was his phone, but he didn't send it.

It would be interesting to compare the comments on this with the saint Jacinda Ardern calling someone an arrogant prick on an open parliamentary microphone. Immature and stupid? :)
I was wondering if someone got a hold of his phone and sent the text ‘for a laugh’ Have known it to happen where gatherings ‘mates’ and booze have been involved.

I was wondering if someone got a hold of his phone and sent the text ‘for a laugh’ Have known it to happen where gatherings ‘mates’ and booze have been involved.

Even if someone did, if it came from your phone, own it and move on.

Sounds even more pathetic - one sending it and then two saying someone else did it.

Back