Roast The Rotten Stench of the AFC

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon they filter any negative answers straight into the trash so the higher ups don't have a sook

Absolutely. And that will be why they will be chuffed for Phyllis, Gwen, Jill and the rest of the 'true supporters' when they hand over the survey prizes for throwback answers such as 'Proud, Inclusive, Uncompromising'

I reckon they filter any negative answers straight into the trash so the higher ups don't have a sook
For some reason that reminds me of the clash jumper voting process when when we somehow wound up with the "Murder of Crows" option despite it being clearly the least popular. Coincidence?

For some reason that reminds me of the clash jumper voting process when when we somehow wound up with the "Murder of Crows" option despite it being clearly the least popular. Coincidence?

The good old days where the club's issues could be solved through bots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Comments I left for the club on that survey (this will go well for them lmao):
The club does not listen to its membership base, highlighted by Olsen and Silvers personally attacking Stephen Rowe in the Chairman's Function pre the Sydney game for comments that only reflected the wider feelings of the supporter base. Instead of attacking your supporter base, focus on winning close games and better developing the list by exposing players to AFL level earlier, instead of continually pumping games into clear below average AFL players over an extended period (Murphy, McHenry) or senior players out of form (ROB, Smith, Laird). There is no point in the team being 'young' when it contains players that are not up to the level.

Instead of accepting a senior coach with a winning record below 30% (a clear last in our clubs history) and who hasn't beaten Sydney, Essendon or Collingwood in his coaching tenure so far, develop some ruthlessness and make changes in key areas after it hasn't worked for 5 seasons. The decision to extend his contract after one game this season is the worst decision this club has made since the camp debacle. There is not one coach in AFL history that has come from such a poor winning record after 5 seasons to have any success, so why is the club wasting their time and the supporters time?

Unless anything changes with key personnel on and off field, there will be a major drop off in attendances at home games and a lot of longer serving members not renewing for 2025 and beyond. We are sick of this club continually trotting out the same cliches to the media and never actually actioning anything for meaningful change.
Oh, and for the 25 words or less bit at the end:
Stop accepting the results of a senior coach with a winning record that rivals Tony Shaw at Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back