Roast The Rotten Stench of the AFC

Remove this Banner Ad

I took it to mean matchups. Coach should make changes. It was interesting considering what happened with Keane with no changes made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The players aren’t stupid, they know when the coach makes **** ups. They know they spent all preseason on a defensive gameplan that blew up and they know Nicks put the blame on to them. That can’t sit well.

I'd like to say the B team but I really don't know.

As much as people want to write him off, he is our future
Who’s writing him off? The only criticism I’ve seen on this board is he struggles with contested marks inside 50.
Admittedly I don’t read every post though.

He has huge potential. Love watching him play with his clean skills below the knees and quick playing on style. Hopefully he stays away from our development team.

Who’s writing him off? The only criticism I’ve seen on this board is he struggles with contested marks inside 50.
Admittedly I don’t read every post though.

He has huge potential. Love watching him play with his clean skills below the knees and quick playing on style. Hopefully he stays away from our development team.

Which isn’t really a fair criticism anyway.

How often did we actually kick to him inside 50 when there wasn’t 6 other players also jumping for it?

I mentioned last week we made him look like Wayne Carey and that he Callum Chamber'ed us, but was effectively told he is a gun player and was to almost be expected.
He is a decent player and it was raining heavily yesterday, so wasn’t great for tall forwards obviously.

Had a day out last week though, balls just fell into his lap at times that won’t happen any other week. So yeah, unlikely he kicks 9 again, days like that are rare for any key forward in the modern game.

Not sure if this has already been posted or not.

Outstanding work by Sarah Game.

Power to the people: Push for member-elected SA footy boards

All Adelaide Crows and Port Adelaide board members should be elected rather than appointed by the AFL, critics of the league’s control over South Australian clubs say, with calls for an independent inquiry into the teams’ lack of autonomy.

One Nation MLC Sarah Game has called on the state government to investigate the AFL’s influence over the Crows and Power, each of which has had seven of nine board members appointed by the league, leaving members with a say in only two appointments.

Ms Game this week introduced a motion in parliament calling for an inquiry to “investigate how the AFL has taken control of both AFL clubs in South Australia and to adopt measures to ensure that members of both clubs are given control of the club including the right to democratically appoint all board members”.

Not sure if this has already been posted or not.

Outstanding work by Sarah Game.

Power to the people: Push for member-elected SA footy boards

All Adelaide Crows and Port Adelaide board members should be elected rather than appointed by the AFL, critics of the league’s control over South Australian clubs say, with calls for an independent inquiry into the teams’ lack of autonomy.

One Nation MLC Sarah Game has called on the state government to investigate the AFL’s influence over the Crows and Power, each of which has had seven of nine board members appointed by the league, leaving members with a say in only two appointments.

Ms Game this week introduced a motion in parliament calling for an inquiry to “investigate how the AFL has taken control of both AFL clubs in South Australia and to adopt measures to ensure that members of both clubs are given control of the club including the right to democratically appoint all board members”.
Might be a good thought but tell me, how is a parliamentary investigation going to make one iota of difference?

The SA Parliament getting involved in the Governance of the 2 AFL sides...we will be even more of a laughing stock for the Vic media now.

Might be a good thought but tell me, how is a parliamentary investigation going to make one iota of difference?

The SA Parliament getting involved in the Governance of the 2 AFL sides...we will be even more of a laughing stock for the Vic media now.

It’s more about the concept getting exposure and gathering momentum.

I’d imagine the SA government has a lot of influence on things the AFL is concerned with.

I.e. if the government makes funding of the new facility dependent on us having more member appointed board members. Dunno if that’s even possible but I’m sure it might sway the AFL’s views.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d imagine the SA government has a lot of influence on things the AFL is concerned with.

I.e. if the government makes funding of the new facility dependent on us having more member appointed board members. Dunno if that’s even possible but I’m sure it might sway the AFL’s views.

They'll probably negotiate with AFL and club re Thebby funding to become a govt appointed board.

I tell you there’s a rotten stench on the Adelaide Big Footy board, how many posters have disappeared now we are losing?

No Tools and Trolls posts?
Larry David Reaction GIF

AFC are getting worried about crowd numbers dropping off for the rest of the season. Just offered me to bring a mate for free if I turn up this Saturday!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back