Autopsy The King influences Umpires a win over North by 3 points... #jessiewhitesque

Remove this Banner Ad

Shit way to win, but at the end of the day it was a deserved free kick and we needed some luck to finally go our way somewhere.

Some of our mids had okay games but absolutely smashed in the clearances again today. I have no idea what the answer to that is, but clearly neither do our coaching staff.

Anyway, we got the W and it seemed to mean a lot to the players. Lets hope it's enough of a spark to get some semblence of momentum into our season.

Even with the injuries, I don't think he knows how to pull us mentally out from the hole that really started at 3/4 time in the prelim.

The Melbourne game was a perfect example, when we didn't have injuries, and we just rolled over
Doesn’t know how to pull us mentally out of a hole? 2020 we finished 16th. 2021 6th. He goes ok

IMO we should be resting our players carrying niggles.

North Melbourne's interchange person does their job correctly and we are 3-7 and the season is done. Getting the W doesn't change anything in regards to our season. We won't win games with our injured players playing like they are anyway.

I hope we aren't trying to flog the players just to try and scrape into 8th.

Just to say see we made finals!

Doesn’t know how to pull us mentally out of a hole? 2020 we finished 16th. 2021 6th. He goes ok

It's the GF floggings I think have taken it's toll on the club and or Longmire.

All due respect to North it's a very early and developing midfield that absolutely trounced us for a period of time.

That should not be happening under any logical circumstances Longmire himself made mention of it post match.

What are their ailments ?

Honestly not sure, Longmire has mentioned that a few players are playing through injury and both are not moving brilliantly and are slow to get up from knocks compared to previous years.

They should be near their peaks so look to be underdone/ injured (it's not overly surprising as there are multiple players who play with injury throughout the year).

I would rather place them in cotton wool and get them rested up, but we just don't have the depth or coverage currently.

Each to their own but I do not get this whole 'I would have rather lost' attitude. People are saying that the team has scars from the GF, the team is mentally shot, lacks confidence, yet think winning isn't important and would rather lose. Yeah that really helps the team with any mental fragility.
Bunch of morons .

Sorry.

They don’t know what they want.
A easy win. Papering over cracks.
A narrow win. Papering over cracks.
A loss. Deserved. Had it coming.
A demoralising loss. Good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone can beat anyone on their day etc

We can beat anyone at our best etc

It's the view of most clubs to hope to make finals and then win a flag

Not to say unlikely try again in 12 months

💯

you never know and thats gotta be the team mindset

What about when he climbed the goal post

Just think it was a s**t way to win

If we lost and it came out Rampe in his bench role noticed the North error and said nothing, would you be happy with him

Rampe didn't alert the AFL officials.
He was shouting at the swans players.
Weird take saying he snitched.

Its pretty apparent on the video.

not sure why it matters unless he pushed the north guy into the interchange. 😂

not sure why it matters unless he pushed the north guy into the interchange. 😂
Its just a weird take.
North absolutely screwed up.
The AFL official on the gate informs its a infringement.
Rampe jumps out of his seat motioning to swans players.
Tbh I don't think a single one of them was aware of what he was saying. If they could have heard him. From near on 100m away.

IMO we should be resting our players carrying niggles.

North Melbourne's interchange person does their job correctly and we are 3-7 and the season is done. Getting the W doesn't change anything in regards to our season. We won't win games with our injured players playing like they are anyway.
Not really. Our ball use was again when the heat was on, average, and it's just going to take time.

Not imo where the team is at atm imo. Dame lucky that rampe snitched

Game showed were we are at
**** off he snitched.

He's a senior leader operating injured from the bench and identifying where an opponent is not following the rules. There's no 'snitching' about it

Pull your head in Punts

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy The King influences Umpires a win over North by 3 points... #jessiewhitesque

Remove this Banner Ad

Back