The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So next season... What do we have to do to take over City? You just know it, that there the team to beat.
Lol just have to hope they are found Guilty of all these charges 😅

Not hard really. Always copy the best. So if we can just get taken over by an oil rich state we should be good, oh and cheat.

I reckon Mo wants to stay, he's an ultra competitor, he wont want to go to Saudi Arabia IMO.

If Mo wants to stay and is still motivated to perform at a world class level we need him to sign a new contract until 2027. There's little risk in it for the club as we will always be able to sell Mo down the track if he does drop off before he moves on.

If he doesn't want to extend I don't see much choice for the club but to accept a big transfer fee for him this summer. Players in the last year of their contract at our club towards the end of their careers has traditionally never worked.

I thought he looked a little disinterested through the Klopp presentation as well, but different people deal with difficult situations in different ways.

I agree if he is to stay, we need to sign him to a new contract. But as far as next season goes, I think it is pretty clear he wants to stay.

If Mo wants to stay and is still motivated to perform at a world class level we need him to sign a new contract until 2027. There's little risk in it for the club as we will always be able to sell Mo down the track if he does drop off before he moves on.

If he doesn't want to extend I don't see much choice for the club but to accept a big transfer fee for him this summer. Players in the last year of their contract at our club towards the end of their careers has traditionally never worked.
Well he basically said on Insta that he is staying so now the club either needs to sort a new contract or sell him I assume. Hopefully a new contract is in the works, we need to extend VVD, Mo and TAA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just realised Hendo didnt make the provisional squad for England affectively ending his England career you would think.

One could guess the reason is that he has been injured a lot this back half of the season. According to David Ormstein that is a reason why he wasn't picked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back