Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just saw Klopp's antics. What an attention seeking clown.

We had the greatest manager of all time win the league in his last season, deliver a professional speech and quietly disappear into the background, while this clown who achieves a laughable Mickey Mouse cup in his last season acts like he is the king of the world.

Good riddance to the massive dickhead.
If he coached anyone but Liverpool no one would care about him

We had the greatest manager of all time win the league in his last season, deliver a professional speech and quietly disappear into the background, while this clown who achieves a laughable Mickey Mouse cup in his last season acts like he is the king of the world.

They’re worshipping him like some sort of king ffs. Hilarious

The carry on is next level.

...and, dare I ask...but, Poch?

Ship has sailed for him in England I reckon, it's a really strange sacking from Chelsea as he finally got them working the way he wants but the owner seems impossible to work with.

He'll likely march straight to Bayern and Harry Kane.

unless we have someone already lined up we would be stupid to sack ETH now. soo many clubs looking for managers.
Brighton, Chelsea, Bayern, Barca

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Ineos will get rid of players and buy new players, but they won’t do what the Glazers have done for years and sack the manager with years left on his contract.

I wouldn’t say no to seeing how ETH fairs with a different squad.
with no europe next year we won't need as big a squad. So we can get rid of a stack and not have to bring as many in.

I reckon Ineos will get rid of players and buy new players, but they won’t do what the Glazers have done for years and sack the manager with years left on his contract.

I wouldn’t say no to seeing how ETH fairs with a different squad.

ETH has one year left on his deal, the club either needs to extend him for 2 years to go in line with the 3 year plan or sack him and get a new manager in on a 3 year deal.

We cannot go into next season with a manager with only one year left on his deal.

ETH has one year left on his deal, the club either needs to extend him for 2 years to go in line with the 3 year plan or sack him and get a new manager in on a 3 year deal.

We cannot go into next season with a manager with only one year left on his deal.

For some reason I thought ETH had longer to go on his contract.

Thankfully only one year.

Yeah, as you said it will be easier to get rid.

I know I say this every season but next season is the most excited I’ve been in years. We won’t win anything of note but it will be a vastly different squad. Maybe not in terms of incoming players but there will be more outgoings than we’ve had in years.

I know I say this every season but next season is the most excited I’ve been in years. We won’t win anything of note but it will be a vastly different squad. Maybe not in terms of incoming players but there will be more outgoings than we’ve had in years.

Not sure I could be any less excited for a season. I'll revisit my hopes and dreams in August.

It is really more I am interested to see how INEOS runs the whole transfer window. It has been such a shitshow it is going to be intriguing to see if anything changes.

we say that every year, then are left underwhelmed.. I'll get excited once/if these ins and outs happen.

I did see an interesting video the other day suggesting with united interested in Frimpong and a LB that maybe we will resort to a back 3 next year. Shaw LCB, Martinez CB, whoever we sign RCB.

Yeh, we need to lose the FA Cup final for our own long term benefit. I know that sounds bad but we need no Europe next season to properly gut the squad and reset again.

I've accepted ETH will be the manager next season so the transfer window needs to be bang on.

Hopefully the fact that Olise is a key target for us means that Antony is definitely gone, especially with Amad showing positive signs.

Garnacho, Hojlund, Olise is a fantastic front 3 for the the next decade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back