Thank you Poorta dlelie Franchise (Est 1997) for George Wardlaw!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

JB still wanting to jerk off the Hawfs

What is wrong with this bloke . I should respect him amd like him . I honestly cannot stand him
As a commentator he just comes across as a yes man, suck. He is not very good . Like many of the commentators he is one of the reasons the sound goes on mute.

One team's playing bloody attractive footy, with a sharp coach who's on top of the trends, the other one has a thousand reasons to hate it, but honestly, I can never bring myself to barrack for the Hawks, almost regardless of the situation. Something rubs me the wrong way about them. Hoping Poorta get it done today, then get clapped in Sydney next week
looking v likely

Brothers and sisters in arms tonight my Poorts friends!

Slay the foe and bring vast joy to the BF kingdom.

God speed . And see youse all on the other side, where we will dine and drink into the wee hours.

Speaking of wee , get Jason Horne Fabian to knock out the wizard.

Thanks in advance
If Poort get to the Grand final, and, heaven forbid...win it...then its people like you who are going to get blamed and feel the full force ot the North Melbourne BF Community... ;) ;):laughv1:

I wouldn't mind winning 10 H&A games minimum each year for the next 12 years like Port have done in their previous 12 seasons.
During those last 12 years their percentage has always been above 100, they made finals 7 times, winning 6 finals and it could be more.

What about us you say? We've won 6 finals this century. 24 long years as someone who didn't experience the 90's.

So sign me the **** up for that output given our pathetic effort over last 5 years where we've won 15 games total. 15.
In comparison Port have won 17 games THIS SEASON and counting.
Plus they've beaten us in 10 of the last 11 meetings, own us at the trade table and don't have to whore out their home games.

Comparing our club to them is embarrassing and ends in ridicule. I hate it but they're 10x the club we are.

I wouldn't mind winning 10 H&A games minimum each year for the next 12 years like Port have done in their previous 12 seasons.
During those last 12 years their percentage has always been above 100, they made finals 7 times, winning 6 finals and it could be more.

What about us you say? We've won 6 finals this century. 24 long years as someone who didn't experience the 90's.

So sign me the **** up for that output given our pathetic effort over last 5 years where we've won 15 games total. 15.
In comparison Port have won 17 games THIS SEASON and counting.
Plus they've beaten us in 10 of the last 11 meetings, own us at the trade table and don't have to whore out their home games.

Comparing our club to them is embarrassing and ends in ridicule. I hate it but they're 10x the club we are.

Var Stop Clapping GIF by Ros na Rún

Dead coach walking in 25 …if he gets there if they get bundled out this week … 😬
When the prez comes out and makes that statement…..
So long fare well it’s time to say good bye…
Or the drums in media land will just get louder next year and become a distraction to the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dead coach walking in 25 …if he gets there if they get bundled out this week … 😬
When the prez comes out and makes that statement…..
So long fare well it’s time to say good bye…
Or the drums in media land will just get louder next year and become a distraction to the team.
The sack Ken thread is on its 12 iteration on the Port board.
120 pages in a week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you Poorta dlelie Franchise (Est 1997) for George Wardlaw!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back