Game Day Round 9 v. Carlton @ MCG - Thursday, 7.30PM

Which represents lower energy?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t forget the goal that was touched by Steven May

FoxFooty on the money. Where was the urgency for the rest of the game? We keep having these surges in games we've already lost.
When do we ever come out and get a 4-5 goal jump on good opposition like Carlton have done to us two of the past three times? Not many times if any the past 3 years. Good teams always jumping us and we need to play catch up or its a boring 50/50 slog the entire way.

He backed himself to break the tackle, got no problem him backing himself in that moment.
Especially surrounded by the dog shit he was in this game. Tracs absolutely the last bloke to get criticized today

This year? When?
Vs Brissy this year, Vs Collingwood in the QF, Vs Brissy last year in the first game.

Clearly we can attack when we want to but it's always the last lever we pull.

Especially surrounded by the dog s**t he was in this game. Tracs absolutely the last bloke to get criticized today
Yeah, id be more critical of someone not laying a block for him, the play was executed well.

Yeah, id be more critical of someone not laying a block for him, the play was executed well.
Especially being the last minute. Could have punched someone In the head shepherding and probably get away with it
I love that Trac took responsibility and tried to win it.

Especially being the last minute. Could have punched someone In the head shepherding and probably get away with it
I want more of angry Trac

Tracc played a great game but really poor last disposal, needed to be more aware and at least get us in a position to score a point
Sparrow needed to not launch the ball to nothing while he was halfway falling over surrounded by no one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vs Brissy this year, Vs Collingwood in the QF, Vs Brissy last year in the first game.

Clearly we can attack when we want to but it's always the last lever we pull.
You’re probably right, but we’re not Robinson Crusoe on the island

He was incredible

I reckon he decided to take it all on his shoulders and I can’t fault him for that.

It didn’t work. But he was hot. Kicked 5, could’ve had 6 or 7. I don’t know who else I would’ve wanted with ball in hand 40 out in traffic.
Worst thing about the loss is that performance won't get remembered as well as it should have. He was heroic.

Please please please keep him in the forwardline.

Worst thing about the loss is that performance won't get remembered as well as it should have. He was heroic.

He's an absolute nightmare to match up on forward. Him playing deep forward is the type of move that could change a season.

I want him to play forward so much. Drop a ****en tall forward, back the mids to break even and give Trac, Fritch and Koz room to move in the F50.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I want him to play forward so much. Drop a *en tall forward, back the mids to break even and give Trac, Fritch and Koz room to move in the F50.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
How many finals did Dusty tear apart? Who's the player who's probably most similar the playing style as Dusty.

Back